+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 138 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by getintaethem View Post

after their last episode and legal decisions that went against them, i am pretty sure this clause would be in players contracts as i seem to remember that they had issues with this last time around in court.
    neee-naaaaw neee-naaaaw neee-naaaaw neee-naaaaw neee-naaaaw neee-naaaaw neee-naaaaw neee-naaaaw

new club klaxon.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    neee-naaaaw neee-naaaaw neee-naaaaw neee-naaaaw neee-naaaaw neee-naaaaw neee-naaaaw neee-naaaaw

new club klaxon.
    Exactly. That sh@t grinds my gears

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    there is one I can think of... say you had a player on £40K a week and you wanted rid of him or paying him this would likely put you into administration. If there was a clause in his contract that let you cancel his contract if you went into administration then voluntary administration could be beneficial.

after their last episode and legal decisions that went against them, I am pretty sure this clause would be in players contracts as I seem to remember that they had issues with this last time around in court.
    I suppose you could use it to ditch expensive players, but there's a big risk you won't have anything after admin.

What if King and the 3 bears bid 2p/£ for the assets, but Tesco bid 3p/£? They might have ditched the big players, but they're left with 3p/£ for all the millions in loans they put in.

Besides, I'm pretty sure employees are near the top of the creditors queue, and the sfa may insist on players wages being paid by new owners.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    At least we'd ken where to get a pile of cheap bricks
    Need a good disinfecting though

Sevco aren't going bust.

Every day for five years they’ve been a couple of weeks away from going bust. This thread is exactly the same as the thirty before it.

Fars Jessi at. He was well on the ball when the originals shat themselves and died. He was like a soothsayer

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Fars Jessi at. He was well on the ball when the originals shat themselves and died. He was like a soothsayer
    Didn't he also predict they wouldn't make it to the premier league? Just like everyone else that used to comment on the threads. They won't go bust. As much as it would make me piss myself inside and out.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Imagine if that was live on telly? I would Sky+ it...
    I'd settle for Jim White tears again
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuUHs2Rx9EA

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    I suppose you could use it to ditch expensive players, but there's a big risk you won't have anything after admin.

What if King and the 3 bears bid 2p/£ for the assets, but Tesco bid 3p/£? They might have ditched the big players, but they're left with 3p/£ for all the millions in loans they put in.
    I don't think that would be the intention. The intention would be to create a CVA and pay x amount of the loans over a certain period of time. If they got players off the books it would also make the CVA more attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    Besides, I'm pretty sure employees are near the top of the creditors queue, and the sfa may insist on players wages being paid by new owners.
    Players are in effect employees on a fixed term contract. There is nothing stopping a clause in their contract stating that if the company goes into administration then their contract will be cancelled on x weeks notice. Players would not be due any salary in this circumstance if the club paid their notice period.

Page 138 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast