+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 217 of 489 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Presumably you don't normally call kids "weans" and this list was courtesy of a Celtic supporter

We don’t do walking away .....especially the video posted by the sad bigot complete with his accordion and marching shoulders
    6-1 Motherwell in the playoffs
    Concomitant

And my favourite......DONS SEND GERS ​DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    We don’t do walking away .....especially the video posted by the sad bigot complete with his accordion and marching shoulders
    Ony excuse tae post this again

Surely jakey Bomber Brown's “Youse buy the pies” should make the list of entries in Sevco's history.
    Also Progres Niederkorn
    The badge falling off the front of the table in the gazebo during the AGM held at Ibrox by the Easdales and their lot.
    At the same AGM, putting the hordes in the away end of the ground.
    Directors getting huge pay-offs when getting sacked?

Mentioned it earlier but just show this to any Hun getting lippy now that they’re in with the big clubs

https://youtu.be/2dLNKHtQTWw

I prefer this one.
    Big Chris Sutton handing that horrible fat Hun b@stard Derek Johnstone his huge fat arse on an extra large plate...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNKCa5s-77U

“He’s an embarrassment, he’s an apologist, he’s a charlatan, he’s a Rangers puppet”
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 31-07-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I prefer this one.
    Big Chris Sutton handing that horrible fat Hun b@stard Derek Johnstone his huge fat arse on an extra large plate...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNKCa5s-77U

“He’s an embarrassment, he’s an apologist, he’s a charlatan, he’s a Rangers puppet”
    That was the day i though "you know what, Chris Suttons a top dude in my book"

Absolute f@cking class that was

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ony excuse tae post this again

"the queens eleven, from royal blue heaven" followed by the wee dance

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Mentioned it earlier but just show this to any Hun getting lippy now that they’re in with the big clubs

https://youtu.be/2dLNKHtQTWw
    I think that most Huns are too stupid to see anything wrong with that and would probably, "aye, and that's why we are the peepul"

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Aye it's been fun.

Time to put them out of their misery now though.
    Nawwww.
    If that happens, there's the risk they might get someone competent in charge of the third incarnation. Some reckon Ashley was only a few months away from running them at break-even before King wrestled control.
    Better to let them keep going the way they are under King, until he's pawned of everything they have. At that point there'll be no 'basket of assets' for someone to resurrect.

I've started to notice huge similarities between the orcs and trump fans recently. Trump and King are both full of sh!t, with many well documented lies. Yet their supporters will never hear a word against them. Any dissenting voices are berated.
    It's a strange world we live in where consuming propaganda is preferred to rational thought...

Page 217 of 489 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast