+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 227 of 489 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Sounds like a bit of pay back in Maribor tonight for the stabbings in Govan, fighting in the town and the local rozzers giving the travelling fans a bit of a pasting - shame

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Not sure even Sevco can bend the stock exchange rules by diluting their shares in the middle of a court ruling.
    Depends if funny handshakes work as well with them as with the sfa!!

Actually he would still go ahead with making his offer, its just that he only has to complete the takeover if 50% accept and the change in share ownership means that the Easedales etc will find it easier to keep acceptances below 50%. All a bit moot as current price is 36p so nobody will accept a 20p offer anyway.

The whole things going to run and run anyway as his contempt of court hearing (for not making the takeover offer) has today been put back to October by the Court of Session in Edinburgh due to "legal issues" - back to those handshakes again

Why do you say the current share price is 36p? The shares aren't being traded anywhere, so who knows what they are worth, but it certainly isn't anything near 36p or even 20p.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Why do you say the current share price is 36p? The shares aren't being traded anywhere, so who knows what they are worth, but it certainly isn't anything near 36p or even 20p.
    You may be right, I just picked it up from the attached website

uk.advfn.com/stock-market/london/rangers-int-RFC/share-price

It might be that the share issue isn't directly a result of the TOP stuff.
    The accounts were only signed off last year because King promised to put money in - that never happened.

They may have to clear most of the debt to get this years accounts signed off. That might have been a condition on getting a uefa license too.

I'm surprised so many are willing to write off their debt. At least in the event of administration you might get some of your money back if you're owed money. If you're a shareholder, you're last in the queue - likely to be zero.

The TOP are meant to be there to safeguard smaller shareholders. I wouldn't have thought they'd let King do anything that screws them over

Don't pay too much attention to the current share price either. There won't be many shares traded currently. It's a different story if you're trying to dump several million pounds worth

That chunt Lafferty definitely signing for them today.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That chunt Lafferty definitely signing for them today.
    I don't mind that at all. He won't improve sevco and will weaken Hearts so win win as far as I can see

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I don't mind that at all. He won't improve sevco and will weaken Hearts so win win as far as I can see
    of course he'll improve them, irrespective of what we think about him, he leads the line very well for our league.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    of course he'll improve them, irrespective of what we think about him, he leads the line very well for our league.
    I guess we will have to agree to disagree . Given some of the money they have spent (sadly probably quite effectively), their weakest area is up front and if Lafferty is their solution I still think we have won a prize as I would have expected them to go for a higher calibre striker and not sure he gets in the team ahead of Morelos

FC UFA have sensationally revealed they will discover tomorrow if they have to forfeit their Europa League tie with Rangers because they can’t get a visa to visit the UK.
    Feck sake how on earth are the deid club getting so much luck in this tournament. (Disclaimer: Source is The Sun).

Page 227 of 489 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast