+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 362 of 489 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412462 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I noticed Craig Whytes lawyer Gary Withey snuffed it today, aged 55

Check out the compassion from Rangers fans. Quite the turnaround from last week

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/t...-lawyer.91889/
    What a pleasant lot.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    SevCo are in court tomorrow to find out how many millions they are due Mike Ashley

Tick tock

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post

Tick tock
    No chance... They are well covered financially I think. Always someone looking to pump cash into them.

They are going nowhere, it just would not be allowed. The European money will cover it

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    No chance... They are well covered financially I think. Always someone looking to pump cash into them.

They are going nowhere, it just would not be allowed. The European money will cover it
    If you look at my emoji's i was being sarcastic,i ken fine well they arent going t1ts up anytime soon but comical ali keeps going on about it

If you look at my emoji's i was being sarcastic,i ken fine well they arent going t1ts up anytime soon but comical ali keeps going on about it
    Haha, Sorry I missed the emoji's

Sadly its not happening. The 2 x decent euro runs will have seen to that. That said, if they got pumped out early after a big summer spend, that could have them in a pickle for a bit. However, some dafty will always bail them out though and if not a few more home ties for cash flow purposes will be in order

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Haha, Sorry I missed the emoji's

Sadly its not happening. The 2 x decent euro runs will have seen to that. That said, if they got pumped out early after a big summer spend, that could have them in a pickle for a bit. However, some dafty will always bail them out though and if not a few more home ties for cash flow purposes will be in order
    Scotland is a masonic country.
    They reach in to all areas of society.
    They’re weirdo c***s that cannot ever be trusted.

Tick tock
    Nobody mentioned tick tick, but if they get hit with a hefty bill and costs that’s fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Of course it's the same club. Don't be so juvenile.
    A while back Pacman posted the following

"I will use my argument that shuts all huns up. They never have an answer

If they are not a NEW club then how did Alan MacGregor, Steven Davis, Vile Lafferty, Steven Naismith, Steven Whittaker all walk for free in 2012. Because they had no club. That's why. No club because there was NEW club being formed in place of the the club they signed for. The were quoted in saying they were asked to transfer their contracts to the NEW club but were not willing to do so. So they f@cked of with not a worry in the world as they could not be forced to sign for the NEW club as they did not sign for the NEW club in the first place. If they were not a NEW club and in fact r*****s 1872-2012 then they were bound to a contract and had to get relegated with the club. This also proving the myth that r*****s 1872-2012 were not actually relegated but in fact placed in the fourth tier. That's where your beef with Milne and every other club should be. They should have been put out of the league and their place should have been given to Cove Rangers(I hate them but fairs fair), Spartans, East Kilbride or whoever. But that's not how the clubs v oted. The phoenix c@nts got the deid c@nts licence in the league and position. NEW club NEW history

You are right. They do have the stadium, the crest, the colours, the same knuckle dragging piss stained toothless troglodytes followers but the f@cking are impersonators.

Tonight Matthew we are going to be r*****s football club. That's all they are

If you think they are one and the same and have the history then you are no better than the 50k that turn up at ibrox, Jim Traynor, Chic Young, Sky Sports, Googleyes King or whoever. You are part of the problem"

How about you, do you want to try to answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    A while back Pacman posted the following

"I will use my argument that shuts all huns up. They never have an answer

If they are not a NEW club then how did Alan MacGregor, Steven Davis, Vile Lafferty, Steven Naismith, Steven Whittaker all walk for free in 2012. Because they had no club. That's why. No club because there was NEW club being formed in place of the the club they signed for. The were quoted in saying they were asked to transfer their contracts to the NEW club but were not willing to do so. So they f@cked of with not a worry in the world as they could not be forced to sign for the NEW club as they did not sign for the NEW club in the first place. If they were not a NEW club and in fact r*****s 1872-2012 then they were bound to a contract and had to get relegated with the club. This also proving the myth that r*****s 1872-2012 were not actually relegated but in fact placed in the fourth tier. That's where your beef with Milne and every other club should be. They should have been put out of the league and their place should have been given to Cove Rangers(I hate them but fairs fair), Spartans, East Kilbride or whoever. But that's not how the clubs v oted. The phoenix c@nts got the deid c@nts licence in the league and position. NEW club NEW history

You are right. They do have the stadium, the crest, the colours, the same knuckle dragging piss stained toothless troglodytes followers but the f@cking are impersonators.

Tonight Matthew we are going to be r*****s football club. That's all they are

If you think they are one and the same and have the history then you are no better than the 50k that turn up at ibrox, Jim Traynor, Chic Young, Sky Sports, Googleyes King or whoever. You are part of the problem"

How about you, do you want to try to answer?
    They're the same club. We could of killed them. We didn't.

Cheers Stewart.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    They're the same club. We could of killed them. We didn't.

Cheers Stewart.
    As Pacman says all sevco sympathizers don't have an answer, I guess we can add you to that list

Page 362 of 489 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412462 ... LastLast