+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 321 of 489 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It’s nae often your correct, but you’re wrong again.

SevCo are away to St Mirren
    Celtic are at home to Hearts
    Ya mad stalker ye. I didn't state which Sunday did I?

Anyway, it's being ramped up already. I hope they both lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I didn't state which Sunday did I?

Anyway, it's being ramped up already. I hope they both lose.
    I had to check, not heard anything up here about it.
    It’s not featured on the BBC Scottish football nor Sky Sports (which only caters for the cheeks in Scotland) pages.
    Must just be your local area.

Don't like to agree with 'scoop' but he's right. I haven't seen or heard a single mention of any imminent Glasgow derby.

Maybe just the central belters that are getting excited 🤔

Football isnt really a big thing in the NE

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    In the last ten domestic cups Celtic and sevco have been in the same side of the draw seven times. There is enough bias in Scottish football towards the ugly sisters but recent draws suggest that they are not rigged towards a Celtic sevco final
    My memory goes back longer than the last ten times. Statistics are like mini skirts.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    My memory goes back longer than the last ten times. Statistics are like mini skirts.
    Mine too, and the reason that they have defied tradition by being drawn together in semi-finals since around er....2012 is to ensure that their glory-hunting bigoted pricks and the press and Murdoch's fuucking cartoon channel get "the big gemme" they crave, where Sevco have been in with a chance of losing a semi-final to an non-Celtic opponent.

Now that Sevco have found dark money down the back of the lodge settee, and are spending it like Viv Nicholson after a triple Euromillions roll-over, they're probably going to beat anyone outwith Celtic who they "draw" in the last 4.

FTNF.

Name:  viv pools.jpg
Views: 889
Size:  46.9 KB

Spend spend spend!

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Can't be much longer as sevco have only existed for 7 years so have only entered 14 domestic cups, if you exclude petrodiddy

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Mine too, and the reason that they have defied tradition by being drawn together in semi-finals since around er....2012 is to ensure that their glory-hunting bigoted pricks and the press and Murdoch's fuucking cartoon channel get "the big gemme" they crave, where Sevco have been in with a chance of losing a semi-final to an non-Celtic opponent.

Now that Sevco have found dark money down the back of the lodge settee, and are spending it like Viv Nicholson after a triple Euromillions roll-over, they're probably going to beat anyone outwith Celtic who they "draw" in the last 4.

FTNF.

Name:  viv pools.jpg
Views: 889
Size:  46.9 KB
    I seem to recall that being said before last years league cup semi

As an aside if you go back to the last ten years of rangers existence when arguably celtic and rangers were even further ahead than celtic and sevco are now in those 20 domestic cup finals there were only two celtic v rangers finals so I absolutely don't accept that just because sevco are looking a bit stronger that equates to them and celtic automatically making the final

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Football isnt really a big thing in the NE
    Folk too busy licking Boris Johnson's ring

Page 321 of 489 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast