+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 265 of 489 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I share the dream.
    However, I also dream Sofia Vergara will hump me raw, but that ain’t going to happen either.
    I guess you could be Ed O’Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    SEVCO won’t go bust.
    In case you hadn’t noticed (this season alone), the Masonic parochial little sh1tehole country of Scotland will not allow that.

Little Masonic ar*ewipes like Allan McRae, Campbell Ogilvie, Ian Maxwell etc etc.
    It’s rife.
    A secret sect runs this country’s football.
    Wake up
    As it was a few years ago when the original rangers went bust and they didn’t stop that happening as they won’t stop it happening in the future either. There is only one thing standing between sevco and bankruptcy and that is the shareholders willingness to continue to fund the losses to try to stop 10 in a row. How much appetite have King and co to pour real money from their own bank account into the bottomless pit? Who knows? For what it’s worth I think they will continue this crazy business model for a while yet but everyone has their limits in how much of their personal fortune they want to chuck away chasing Champions League money.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    If Timmy do get 10 in a row, what will Sevco do then? Maybe that's when they go bust.
    I don’t think it stops at ten in a row. If Celtic get to ten that gets them to 52 titles which is just two behind the defunct team. You can just imagine the oneupmanship that will go on if they win another couple of titles and then they are “going for 55”.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Thats Davis officially signed now.

So thats MacGregor, Lafferty and Davis back after excercising the "eh aye you're nae the same team so im offsky as you dont own my registration" clause.

All welcomed back with open arms by the troglodyte hordes.

Funny that.

The same hordes that were baying for their blood when they walked away. Give it a few games, they will be baying for blood again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    The same hordes that were baying for their blood when they walked away. Give it a few games, they will be baying for blood again.
    Exactly.

I use these guys (Naismith and Whittaker too) to shut huns up in the "you are a new team" debate. It usually shuts them up dead as the have no comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We have a few more loving cup ceremonies to enjoy before we contemplate the closure of such an establishment.
    What team has that "privilege" this year? I assume they got a home draw in the cup so it'd be them (lower league team I'd guess?).

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    What team has that "privilege" this year? I assume they got a home draw in the cup so it'd be them (lower league team I'd guess?).
    Ironically they got Mr Findlay QC’s team in the cup, albeit away, therefore it will be Helsinki, unless it cannot be a friendly it will then be St Mirren which conveniently gives thon c unt Skinner and Pa Broon the offer to reciprocate with a bevvy in our boardroom in their next match.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Ironically they got Mr Findlay QC’s team in the cup, albeit away, therefore it will be Helsinki, unless it cannot be a friendly it will then be St Mirren which conveniently gives thon c unt Skinner and Pa Broon the offer to reciprocate with a bevvy in our boardroom in their next match.

SF
    Had the game been at Aye Brokes Mr Findlay would've been absolutely ecstatic I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Had the game been at Aye Brokes Mr Findlay would've been absolutely ecstatic I'd imagine.
    Indeed, I’ve only met him a couple of times socially, however your good self has perhaps had more dealings with him.......as sharp as a tack and a die hard h un to boot, hence when the blue Brazil had the “honour” of accepting the free bevvy a few years back he was in his element on his 1st return to the blue room or fitever it is called.

I've crossed paths peripherally with him a couple of times but never to the extent of any social interaction.
    I did find a copy of his book that he'd left behind as a freebie to the staff in an office I was working at on relief.
    It's called "Three verdicts" and I read it during some down time.
    It's not that it's bad...........it's that it is SO bad, but it's also the biggest public ego w@nk ever.
    The main character is obviously meant to be him.......and it is utterly f u ck ing toe curling.

Page 265 of 489 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast