+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 488 of 489 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489 LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Rat faced little cu nt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Often overlooked by just about every greeting faced hun b’stard that still goes on about it. Durrant went in over the ball too - and he had previous

4m 18s in to see the wonderkid in action

https://youtu.be/tENcdo7_LaY?si=25SbPx50wckcBuZ_
    It's 2024 and this is still big news in sleepy Aiberdeen city . Yikes, it's like going back in time here , back to the days when you last won the Scottish cup!

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    He said it would taste like lemonade when he put it in my mouth, but it felt like wallpaper paste and tasted like Mummy’s tuppence does in the morning after Uncle Billy and his friend Sash have visited late at night.
    Original text outcome after processing through Fact Checker software.

I have washed my hands.

Good on Hibs for their statement on ‘away support’, coincidentally the day after their Scottish Cup quarter.

Lost to a VAR inspired goal at iprix

I detest UEFA but at least there is no bias when it comes to VAR decisions against sevco, if only they ran VAR in Scotland.

A few Sengas need to get Women's Aid on speedial the night.

Sevco fans
    They sang their bigoted songs, they waved their Union Jacks and once again they proved that they are nothing in Europe
    Philippe Clement already whining on about how unfair its is the Porto have a much bigger budget and its all so unfair
    Standard excuse every time they go out of Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Lost to a VAR inspired goal at iprix

I detest UEFA but at least there is no bias when it comes to VAR decisions against sevco, if only they ran VAR in Scotland.
    Benfica player was in his own half, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    It's good to see that the bitterness towards the bears, is as bitter as it's ever been. It makes sense of course, Same clubs deserve the Same bitterness fae rival fans and, in the eyes of every chook - the bears are the bears - end of.
    The fact you have to try and justify that means you clearly don't believe it yourself.

Just because Oasis fans have to go and see a tribute act rather than the real thing these days doesn't make them any less deserving of derision same with the dead club tribute act.

and yet rangers have fewer BNP supporters than Aberdeen. strange

Page 488 of 489 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489 LastLast