+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 92 of 489 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    A mate of mine just sent me a pic of the two Hun scarves he's bought his kid

Attachment 5591
    I'll be sharing that

Milne shares the same lodge as Ian Wood. Thats from someone who also frequents the same lodge.

Nobody can really be surprised. So Milne has bummed a goat fact

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    I must have missed that comment, when was that?
    From a year or so ago.

The last time I read his blog he had posted a lawyers letter stating that Richard Gough was suing him and he was begging Celtic fans for money to cover his legal fees. It turned out that the letter was fake and he had made it up himself to try and blag more donations. Most of the replies on his blogs are by himself as well.

He looks like the sort of weirdo who interferes with jackdaws. Best ignored or laughed at.
    Last edited by theram1975; 25-07-2017 at 07:56 PM.

There's only two words to sum up my feelings on this.

MASON B'ASTARDS

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    What lodge are you in?
    .........*Ahem*............. "How old's your Granny?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    I must have missed that comment, when was that?
    This one was from 6 months ago.

One of my former friends, who is a mason and a retired police officer, wrote to me via a joint friend, to inform me that he had intelligence that a group of thugs were planning to amputate my fingers. They were also planning to attack those that they perceived are close to me, including my parents who are both in their late 70s. John Stevens, the housing benefits fraudster and State-Aid fantasist, had whipped them up to a frenzy. A coma, or acid rendering me blind, would have been considered a good result. Any attack on my frail parents would have inevitably led to their death.

Given that the information came from a very credible source, who has contacts in police intelligence, there was no doubt in my mind that they meant business. All of their number had police records; some had been inside. An alibi had been set up where the stewards of their local Rangers supporters club would swear that they had been there all evening. The dix was cast.

I ordinarily would not be cowed by bullies, but when I was informed that Police Scotland would look away, or may even join in on the attack, I knew that I and others close to me were at serious risk.

I gave up my job and relocated to the Far East. Donations currently keep belly from backbone. The pedants who read this site will be quick to point out that I aspired to run this site full-time. However I had not aspired to be in such an invidious position and as donations currently stand, meeting bills as they fall due will be a struggle.

^^^^^^^

What a fud

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That John James is an absolute walloper.
    I'm afraid so.

It's disappointing, as he started out with what appeared to be good bi-partisan fact based analysis of various sevco related topics.
    These days, the facts play second fiddle to wild masonic conspiracy theories and pandering to the celtic victim mentality

As has been said, nothing to see here.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 2093
Size:  95.8 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 2073
Size:  90.0 KB

We should start playing each game with 15 players. F*ck the rules, NO SURRENDER

Page 92 of 489 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast