+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 156 of 489 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

I see they have now had a 300K bid for Greg Docherty turned down by Hamilton ... Huns nae being able to sign players from the likes of Hamilton and Killie is very pleasing !! Good on those clubs for sticking to their guns and not selling to a desperate rival though and holding out for more cash.

P.S their excitement over Jason Cummings only goes to show how far their expectations have dropped. A player only tested a Championship level and barely made an impact at NF. Its funny they are now signing players to try and compete with us rather than Celtic . Hopefully we make a couple of decent signings too, but we will no doubt ****e it at Ibrox anyway :-)
    Last edited by Stupie82; 16-01-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I see they have now had a 300K bid for Greg Docherty turned down by Hamilton ... Huns nae being able to sign players from the likes of Hamilton and Killie is very pleasing !! Good on those clubs for sticking to their guns and not selling to a desperate rival though and holding out for more cash.

P.S their excitement over Jason Cummings only goes to show how far their expectations have dropped. A player only tested a Championship level and barely made an impact at NF. Its funny they are now signing players to try and compete with us rather than Celtic . Hopefully we make a couple of decent signings too, but we will no doubt ****e it at Ibrox anyway :-)
    Aye, no doubt McInnes will field a team & employ tactics as if we’re up against the huns from the cheating years and Van Bronckhorst, Albertz & Laudrup etc.
    Die trying... press high, be aggressive.
    We won’t. We never do.
    Big game bottlers
    2-0 the c*nts.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Aye, no doubt McInnes will field a team & employ tactics as if we’re up against the huns from the cheating years and Van Bronckhorst, Albertz & Laudrup etc.
    Die trying... press high, be aggressive.
    We won’t. We never do.
    Big game bottlers
    2-0 the c*nts.
    At least we can agree on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    A player made an impact at NF. It
    Tha figures why they'd sign him then, the fascist ragbags.

That's them signed Martin on loan. Tooling up big style.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Where are the wages coming from??? How are they paying and financing these deals?

Where did they expect to get £300k for Docherty from although I would imagine that they will need to double that to £600k to get him! They are gambling big time here as they have flock all cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    In my eyes Martin is a donkey, let them spunk the cash on duds and then watch them fail. Win/win for us!

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    In my eyes Martin is a donkey, let them spunk the cash on duds and then watch them fail. Win/win for us!
    Martin isn’t that bad & would be a big upgrade if we signed him.
    He’ll be fine up here.
    He hasn’t played a first team game for 5 months at league level but I wager he’ll not give Rooney a sniff next week.
    Murphy is also a good signing.
    That mob will finish 2nd.

May i be the first on here to say

'mon I'burry

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Martin isn’t that bad & would be a big upgrade if we signed him.
    He’ll be fine up here.
    He hasn’t played a first team game for 5 months at league level but I wager he’ll not give Rooney a sniff next week.
    Murphy is also a good signing.
    That mob will finish 2nd.
    I also think they will get second and will convincingly beat us in a week

Page 156 of 489 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast