+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 433 of 489 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Unfortunately we have all had to live so long with the double standards of the gruesome twosome that we have just learned to accept most of it.

Cracking photos of the assault on the goalie.

Bobby Clark
    Theo Snelders
    Jim Leighton

Take these into account UEFA if you're looking into predictable hun tactics.
    Amazing how they have turned it round from GBH on a goalie to 'a bad man called me names'

Honestly, that Goalie should take the F'r to court for assault, cos if that was on Sauchiehall street, you'd be in court

wnkrs

I was pretty impressed by an immediate text from my son.

One leaves the pitch on a stretcher, the other in handcuffs.

I don't know if it's an old quote but I hadn't heard it before.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    All of them !!

Nevermind their goalie getting in on the attempted maiming incidents.

McGregor went studs up with malice at Pittodrie the other season ?? Who was our striker , who just avoided that ?

Funny how one team can quickly breed in the mentality to their players. Never mind Bad Losers. Bad Winners too.

( Damn you Milne. You could have helped us all !!! )
    Think it was Lewis Ferguson...but since we'd actually been given a pen. earlier there was no chance of getting a second and McGregor getting sent off.

Surely the Huns are guilty of remarkable double standards here. They’re crying racism, whether true or not, but is that any worse than their sectarianism bile that their fans spew out -only a minority of course.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    That's taking it a step to far. Penalty to Rangers in Scotland.
    You’re not far wrong, according to the Mail if Roofe had attempted to head the ball he would probably been awarded a penalty.

So that's, IF he had tried to head the ball INSTEAD of kicking him in the face.

A bit like IF I had attempted to pay for my shopping INSTEAD of running out the shop with the goods, then I wouldn't have been arrested.

Unfortunately we have all had to live so long with the double standards of the gruesome twosome that we have just learned to accept most of it.

Cracking photos of the assault on the goalie.

Bobby Clark
    Theo Snelders
    Jim Leighton

Take these into account UEFA if you're looking into predictable hun tactics.
    Don’t forget uberhun Hateley on Michael Watt.

I gave Brochred my ticket that day and strangely enough I never bothered to watch the highlights.

So therefore, that day never existed.

I gave Brochred my ticket that day and strangely enough I never bothered to watch the highlights.

So therefore, that day never existed.
    I've never forgiven you for that torture

Sevco are playing the race card to distract attention from their player kicking the Prague goalie in the heid. And it's worked with the gullible Scottish media numpties. Succulent lamb all round.

Page 433 of 489 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483 ... LastLast