+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 376 of 489 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386426476 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I had him on my works sweepstake a couple of years ago when the celebrity death rate was at its peak. Another welder won it with Bowie.
    I prefer the dead pool thing when you can select people rather than draw at random.
    Bonus points for younger ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You stick bits of metal together?
    Well technically right now I'm unemployed but yeah I stick bits of metal together.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    How much was he wanting for them? The pods like?

They are pretty pricey.
    I told him to beat it after his second attempt at asking if I wanted to buy a box. I now realise this was a bit harsh. If only he had laid of the blues until after he had pitched his sale. Stuttering wreck he was.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I prefer the dead pool thing when you can select people rather than draw at random.
    Bonus points for younger ones.
    Aye sorry, I had personally picked gazza. Fair play to the lad who picked Bowie though. Earned every bit of that 12 quid.

Dead pools......
    My Missus us American.
    She told me this tale from a number of years back.
    Dead pools were right big business in the States at this time.
    Remember one of the young Kennedy men was killed flying (and crashing) a wee plane a few years back? Canna mind his name, anyway, apparently when he bought the plane the guy who sold it to him sussed immediately that, in spite of having his private pilot's licence, Young Kennedy was fu ck ing clueless.
    He tried to dissuade him from buying the plane, but young Kennedy was insistent.

So the plane seller boy went out and found a nationwide, big bucks Dead Pool and lumped on.

Made something like quarter of a million.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Dead pools......
    My Missus us American.
    She told me this tale from a number of years back.
    Dead pools were right big business in the States at this time.
    Remember one of the young Kennedy men was killed flying (and crashing) a wee plane a few years back? Canna mind his name, anyway, apparently when he bought the plane the guy who sold it to him sussed immediately that, in spite of having his private pilot's licence, Young Kennedy was fu ck ing clueless.
    He tried to dissuade him from buying the plane, but young Kennedy was insistent.

So the plane seller boy went out and found a nationwide, big bucks Dead Pool and lumped on.

Made something like quarter of a million.
    Belter story! Sometimes I love AbMad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You stick bits of metal together?
    Nah min, he’s nae a glue sniffer.
    He fuses the metal together
    It’s also been known, that whatever path he takes, he’s always followed by a slag

Folk that buy stolen pods of bold should be hung.

How many different ways to do washing do we need?

Reading elsewhere that the SevCo accounts to June have been released and they still need another £10 million to see them through till the end of the season.
    A £5M loan has been agreed with Repayment due in October 2021 with the remaining figure required to be determined depending on results in Europe etc.

I think the Sports Direct recent legal win for the Hummel sports deal have still to be announced as well.

Sevco accounts out on a Friday night again, obviously trying to bury bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Reading elsewhere that the SevCo accounts to June have been released and they still need another £10 million to see them through till the end of the season.
    A £5M loan has been agreed with Repayment due in October 2021 with the remaining figure required to be determined depending on results in Europe etc.

I think the Sports Direct recent legal win for the Hummel sports deal have still to be announced as well.
    Riding high in the league. Flying in the EL group stages. Top class management team. Attracting a very high calibre of player. Massive crowds.

They're going nowhere so can we please drop all the ****ing over spreadsheets. Leave that pish to the tims.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

A few additional "highlights" from me

-They lost £11M last season on sales of £53M (mind blowing stuff)
    -Anyone who thinks that sevco doing well in Europe is an idiot - they had £14M of income from Europe last season
    -Their wages bill was £34M (compares with our bill of £9M)
    -They have converted £34M of cash put into sevco from debt to equity (basically shareholders have in effect written off their chances of ever getting that money back - unless they sell sevco)
    -They had a net spend of £6M on transfer fees last season

Page 376 of 489 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386426476 ... LastLast