+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 489 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by actonsheep View Post
    Balls min. Duff and Phelps don't own the assets, and Sevco aren't the ones being sued. If BDO win then Duff and Phelps will be told to stump up cold hard cash, thats all.
    This article describes it better than I can:
    https://johnjamessite.com/2017/02/10/louden-calling/

Something about gratuitous alienation and assets reverting. I don't claim to be a lawyer or accountant, so I'll leave it to others to determine if this has merit.

I believe the Rangers EBT tax case is just to prove that the system was an illegal way of not paying proper proper​ dues. Should Hector win he will go after all concerned. If tax can be recovered then it will be. HMRC did not go to all this bother just to have a pop at Rangers, they will want to recover monies due from all concerned.

Assuming John James and Phil McGiollabhain are correct then Sevco are not only skint but could be heading for a repeat of 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by actonsheep View Post
    Balls min. Duff and Phelps don't own the assets, and Sevco aren't the ones being sued. If BDO win then Duff and Phelps will be told to stump up cold hard cash, thats all.
    That's not right. In certain circumstances a Liquidator of a company can apply to the court to have a sale for an undervalued price to be reversed. So if Duff and Phelps did sell the Stadium or any other asset for less than it was worth then those transactions could be recalled. Duff and Phelps would also have a liability for the loss suffered so they could still be in trouble.

All good fun.

John James is the biggest idiot on the internet. 99% of the stuff written in his blogs in the last year or so has just been complete fantasy. Half of the replies are written by himself using different usernames. He's now just pandering to his fellow celtic fans and sponging cash off anyone who will listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogsred View Post
    That's not right. In certain circumstances a Liquidator of a company can apply to the court to have a sale for an undervalued price to be reversed. So if Duff and Phelps did sell the Stadium or any other asset for less than it was worth then those transactions could be recalled. Duff and Phelps would also have a liability for the loss suffered so they could still be in trouble.

All good fun.
    It depends on what BDO are doing in court. All I have read is that they are suing for damages for D&P not doing their job properly. They possibly could have asked the court to reduce the sale of the stadium etc but sadly they haven't from what I have read. In that case Sevco are under no threat of losing Ibrox. I think that too many people are conflating different legal concepts based on half arsed MSM reports. If it's negligence then D&P's insurers cough and my guess is that BDO are calculating that they will get an out of court cash settlement out of them.

As for johnjames I read him with a slight pinch of salt. Would like to believe it all, but am not that naive. The stealing water from a chapel story was totally *******s, too many people too quick to believe anything bad for the Hun. But they are in a bad way and hopefully going the same way as the 1872 incarnation. I wouldn't write off jj as harshly.

Apparently Sevco fans are "baffled" that one of their players played without a club logo on his shirt. Three things.

1. I imagine the Zombies are baffled by a great many things. Not least the theory of evolution. But surely "how come we're utter ****e?" would be higher up on the Baffleometer. Or "Is Dave King in fact just lying to us constantly?"

2. If one was forced at gun point to play for Sevco, one can imagine sensibly ripping the badge of in the tunnel to lesson the social stigma that would surely follow. It's not really that baffling.

3. Easily fixed.

http://http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-baffled-lee-hodson-9850255Name:  IMG_1463.jpg
Views: 1913
Size:  7.7 KB
    Last edited by NewOrleansRed; 20-02-2017 at 06:14 AM.

I see that idiot John James has been spouting more fantasy stuff today. An absolute clown.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Apparently Sevco fans are "baffled" that one of their players played without a club logo on his shirt. Three things.

1. I imagine the Zombies are baffled by a great many things. Not least the theory of evolution. But surely "how come we're utter ****e?" would be higher up on the Baffleometer. Or "Is Dave King in fact just lying to us constantly?"

2. If one was forced at gun point to play for Sevco, one can imagine sensibly ripping the badge of in the tunnel to lesson the social stigma that would surely follow. It's not really that baffling.

3. Easily fixed.

http://http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-baffled-lee-hodson-9850255Name:  IMG_1463.jpg
Views: 1913
Size:  7.7 KB
    Im more baffled by Lee Hodson. Who the f@ck is he? Never heard of him

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im more baffled by Lee Hodson. Who the f@ck is he? Never heard of him
    Is it because the new club hasn't settled on a knew emblem yet?

I'd suggest a big embroidered purple "boaby" with man glue being dispersed across the shoulder with "new club same old ****e" encircling it

Quote Originally Posted by sonnetti View Post

I'd suggest a big embroidered purple "boaby" with man glue being dispersed across the shoulder with "new club same old ****e" encircling it
    Brilliant....

Page 5 of 489 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast