+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 378 of 489 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

^^^
    You don’t like facts and choose to ignore them

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I hate Rangers. I wanted Rangers to die. They were let off the hook and survived. Thanks Milne et al.

All this wishful thinking stuff just makes us as a fanbase look daft. It's tiresome and embarassing.

The Huns are going nowhere apart from getting even stronger. That's the facts.
    That's it Jim. Keep rearranging the deckchairs. Meanwhile the grown ups will discuss things objectively

So:
    2017 £6.7m loss
    2018 £14.3m loss
    2019 £11.3m loss

Total loss in 3 year period = £32.3m
    Quick intro to FFP rules here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29361839
    In short, maximum permitted losses over 3 year rolling period is £25.5m if you want to play in Europe

Is it just me that sees the potential problem here?

Even the Auditor says without further investment he does not see them as a going concern
    In other words.... there fecked

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Even the Auditor says without further investment he does not see them as a going concern
    In other words.... there fecked
    To be specific

MATERIAL UNCERTAINTY RELATED TO GOING CONCERN We draw attention to information in note 1 in the financial statements concerning the Group’s ability to continue as a going concern. In order to continue operations for the next 12 months the Group is dependent upon raising additional finance to cover projected cash shortfalls in season 2019/20. The precise level of funding required is uncertain as it is inherently dependent on a number of key variables, including the achievement of forecast football performance and player trading. As stated in note 1 the risk that key cash flows are not achieved as forecast , along with the absence of a binding debt facility for any shortfalls, indicate that a material uncertainty exists that may cast significant doubt on the Group’s ability to continue as a going concern. Our opinion is not modified in respect of this matter.
    They’ll muster up the additional £10M For this season, I fully expect that, but it is an indicator of unsustainability in the longer term

Theres no way that

A)they wont get the injection needed as there are too many rich eejit trolodytes that will pay in. They were too arrogant when the old co shat it as they had a "that wunnae happen to the mighty teddy bears by ra way" attitude. That arrogance killed them. So people will be quick to bail out this time

B ) The authorities wont let it happen.

UEFA however should be knocking on their door. They would be a good scalp for a ban to show they mean business
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 02-11-2019 at 08:09 AM.

^^^
    If they received a UEFA ban though, that would really pile on the pressure financially

The more pressure the better.

The SFA (masonic horrible c unts), will do f uck all and let them away with the living out with their means.
    They’ll also do nothing about that goggle eyed lying c unt King being “fit & proper” despite his “cold shouldering” judgement.
    It’s the main reason I despise the SFA, and don’t go to Scotland matches or Scottish Cup games.
    F uck the SFA.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    ^^^
    If they received a UEFA ban though, that would really pile on the pressure financially
    I still believe there are daft enough people out there to fund them a lot of money. They would never let their club die "again"(first time really)

Anyway f@ck them. Rich or poor

Quote Originally Posted by fairliered View Post
    The more pressure the better.
    One part that is yet to be determined, resulting in the accounts not having a clear financial requirement for the remainder of the season, is the A’s yet undefined bill they will have for the Sports Direct / Hummel kit deal which SevCo lost an was reported would be many millions.

The thing about player sales, is that they don’t get all the cash upfront, meaning they would likely need a few sales.
    I read that’s why Mark Allen left them, because of failure to move players on.

I also read that the FFP rules would mean that SevCo fall foul there with their debt accumulated over the last three seasons, but I don’t know enough about that and whether the equity conversions clears that.

Page 378 of 489 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478 ... LastLast