+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 90 of 489 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

I'd chuck it if Aberdeen got a colt team in the lower league. The lower divisions are the only good thing about Scottish football.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I'd chuck it if Aberdeen got a colt team in the lower league. The lower divisions are the only good thing about Scottish football.
    Ive watched a bit of the third, fourth and fifth tiers of Scottish fitba recently and will continue this season Ochilview, Borough Briggs and if we get through the next round of Europe Forthbank await when I get home and maybe more depending on Petrodid cup fixtures. Ill go as far as saying its ace. Its cheap, the crack is quality, meet a lot of sound folk in the pub pre and post and the pies are usually good (f@ck off Montrose) as the are small batch baked from local bakers. Whats not to like. Also as me and Mason have agreed many times. Sh@teness is a leveller and makes for good entertaining games

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ive watched a bit of the third, fourth and fifth tiers of Scottish fitba recently
    I was at the Scotland v Portugal women's UEFA match on Sunday at Het Kasteel in Rotterdam.

The standard was rather poor.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40691292

1. Scotland's fresh air kick from six yards out which would have put them 1-0 up.
    2. Scotland's fresh air kick in defence which allowed Portugal to go 1-0 up instead.

I am trying to think which level of the Scottish men's game would be the best comparison...

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    I was at the Scotland v Portugal women's UEFA match on Sunday at Het Kasteel in Rotterdam.

The standard was rather poor.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40691292

1. Scotland's fresh air kick from six yards out which would have put them 1-0 up.
    2. Scotland's fresh air kick in defence which allowed Portugal to go 1-0 up instead.

I am trying to think which level of the Scottish men's game would be the best comparison...
    Nae the Heelan League anyway. Its the biz

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    The Scottish game is corrupt.
    Aye, it sure is but it's funny how one team seem to get the benefit!

As an example:

The SFA kick Spartans out of the Scottish Cup in Nov 2011 for failing to date a document relating to one player.

The SFA say they can't do anything about Rangers failing to lodge (pun not intended!) multiple documents (side letters) relating to numerous players.

Oh and after Airdrie went doon the crapper (with a wee shove fae that c*nt Murray), their 'successor' club Airdrie United were told to sling their hook.

http://tinyurl.com/yazzj5oy

The pertinent bit is -
    Quote: But the chairmen decided that to allow Airdrie United to emerge from the blackened ashes of Airdrieonians would be setting a dangerous precedent that might see cash-strapped football clubs disappear only to reappear under a different guise.

Donald said: "I think the potential precedent that may have been set may have been a major factor. There was certainly concern about that and I think it was certainly one element that went towards it." :Unquote

Name:  IMG_9457.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  95.6 KB

Look he canna even put the one in his hand down as its so sticky

But why is it corrupt? Are all the clubs run by people from the funny handshake brigade?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    But why is it corrupt? Are all the clubs run by people from the funny handshake brigade?
    I'd be amazed if Milne wasn't one

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Scotland is a predominantly Masonic sh1tehole. So yes most will be.

Milne will be one of them

Page 90 of 489 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast