+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 489 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Scotland is a predominantly Masonic sh1tehole. So yes most will be.

Milne will be one of them
    He might be but the masons are hardly the hardcore group of mentalists you make them out to be.

Scotland is a predominantly Masonic sh1tehole. So yes most will be.

Milne will be one of them
    John James certainly thinks so...

A Masonic Hoodwink

Stewart Milne would prefer that the Aberdeen supporters donned blindfolds like first degree initiates in freemasonry. As a house builder he will be up to his knees in the craft. I posit that someone in his lodge has told him to help his Govan brothers out of their cheating fix. Should he assist in keeping the lid on the biggest sporting scandal in British team sport, planning officials and councillors of a bare nippled ilk might be minded to approve the £50m Kingsford development. Aberdeen FC is planning a community and sports campus, a football academy and stadium on a site which lies between the Westhill area and Aberdeen West Peripheral Route. This ambitious development would include a 20,000 seater stadium, three professional training pitches, two community pitches, a community pavilion including changing facilities, offices, a gymnasium and multi-purpose space. It would also feature an Aberdeen FC store, a ‘Red’ Cafe, a club heritage museum and memorial garden and around 1,300 car parking spaces, bus parking and drop off areas.

Milne asserted: “If we fail to get planning consent for this proposal it would be a major setback for the club.”

The price for digging in his heels and demanding sporting integrity, which should be the fiduciary duty of any Aberdeen FC Chairman, is too high for Milne. He is a prime example of sporting integrity being suborned by a commercial imperative. He is compromised. Milne is eying up a ‘nice little earner‘ for his construction group.

The first question Aberdeen fans who are not wearing blindfolds should ask is what would be the best course of action to oust Milne. As 35-40% of Aberdeen’s turnover comes from the gate, a boycott of any home ties in the Scottish and League cups would bite. Not as much as it would at Rangers Lite who are guaranteed home ties by the corrupt SFA in the bent Scottish Cup. Why not just rename it The Rangers Invitational Cup and be done with it? The hot ball farce is becoming stale.

I digress. As is evident from the enclosed summary of results, The Stewart Milne Group lost £25,288,000 to 30 June 2016.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFV52jzW...jpg&name=large

Long term debt is now circa £326m when one factors in an £86 million UK Government-backed loan guarantee to fund first phase development of its Countesswells development in Aberdeen.

Milne, not unlike David Murray, is adept at milking banks. One can but hope that Murray’s former bankers at Lloyds do not provide Milne with the largesse of Gavin Masterton at the odious Bank of Rangers/Scotland. Milne is almost half way to Murray’s record breaking £700m run.

Milne promised to reduce long term debt at Aberdeen but does this include a new development for Counteswells at Pittodrie?

Is it a case of too many developments and not enough Masonic hoodwinks to go round?

That John James is an absolute walloper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That John James is an absolute walloper.
    Bit of an understatement.

Is he still hiding out in the far east seeing as he is on uvf hitlists? The last time I read his page he was saying how police and staff at Glasgow Airport were under orders to shoot him if he showed up.

An utter fantasist.

The tinfoil hat brigade are the only ones that think the masons have any say in big boy decisions. It's not 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The tinfoil hat brigade are the only ones that think the masons have any say in big boy decisions. It's not 1987.
    Agreed but Scottish football really needs to catch up in that dept.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He might be but the masons are hardly the hardcore group of mentalists you make them out to be.
    What lodge are you in?

A mate of mine just sent me a pic of the two Hun scarves he's bought his kid

Name:  IMG_9789.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  118.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    Bit of an understatement.

Is he still hiding out in the far east seeing as he is on uvf hitlists? The last time I read his page he was saying how police and staff at Glasgow Airport were under orders to shoot him if he showed up.

An utter fantasist.

I must have missed that comment, when was that?

What lodge are you in?
    I'm a Grand Master Flash. I'm currently carving up council contracts and building my new house on an Indian burial ground.

Page 91 of 489 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast