Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
The SFA are the ASSOCIATION of the CLUBS. The SPFL are also a representative body for the CLUBS.

Listening to Sportsound confirmed what we already know. Chris MacLaughlin stated that of the 8 Club office bearers he had spoken to 3 said they were categorically not interested in taking this any further and the other 5 said they had "no position on the matter". As the discussion went on Spiers, MacLaughlin and Liam MacLeod were making the point on several occasions that the ball is in the FANS' court. If WE make a racket about it and keep on pestering OUR clubs it's the only way things may change. However, if we sit back and are apathetic we'll get nothing. That's why I said my piece in a letter to Duncan Fraser and will keep sending it if either I get no direct reply or Aberdeen FC stay quiet.
Landvetter - So in the likely event that AFC do not respond to your letter, you are going to keep sending the same letter and continue to hand over your money, despite the ignorance of ignoring you and not taking any action that the fans clearly want to see? Hows that effective?