+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 372 of 489 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Dave King (Convicted Criminal) cold shouldered by the Takeover Panel Commitee for
    Offenses of the upmost gravity

No remorse from King

Of course the SFA will conitunue to peddle thier corrupt rules that he meets all the criteria as a fit and proper person to remain a chairman

King is a cheating Chunt a dispictable individual

Nothing changes

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Aye.
    Which I acknowledged was a mistake and meant “admitted”.

Selective reading.
    Yes how very selective of me to read what you had typed 😀

It was an absolute text book case of a Freudian slip. You don't believe it's a new club anymore than I do.

Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Yes how very selective of me to read what you had typed ��

It was an absolute text book case of a Freudian slip. You don't believe it's a new club anymore than I do.

Case closed.
    Mind the stairs on the way out

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Mind the stairs on the way out
    Classy 😀

While Jim's sidetracking this thread with that same-club nonsense, there's some important questions here.

It's been claimed there's always some idiot willing to bail out sevco. However, the normal way of doing this tends to be a share issue. They've already had several to raise funds.
    Does King's cold-shoulder prevent this happening in future?

They could get a loan or borrow money from fans, but that fails the FFP rules if they need too much. Although that's not stopped the SFA signing them (and their predecessors) off for a European license before...

They're probably fine this season. But what happens if they fail to get to group stages in Europe next season? Suddenly there's a big gap in the finances and no way of investors putting in money.

^^^^^^^
    It’s only Dave King that’s “cold shouldered”.
    Oeroard memb etc are fine to continue

Dear Devanha Red,

There are two arguments here. The emotional one and the factual one. both cant be right when it comes to Rangers FC new and old. Could I suggest you take some time and study " Insolvency Law" “The Rangers Football Club PLC is a public limited company registered in Scotland (company number: SC004276) and was incorporated on 27 May, 1899. When the current company is officially liquidated, all of its corporate business history will come to an end.” And before you say I'm obsessed I'm not I really couldn't give a flying feck what I am concerned with is upholding the truth. And with respect Dandie Comrade I'm baffled why you struggle to understand this simple truth.

Mods, is it nae about time this spastic Devanha was bombed from this website? He’s clearly sitting in some tea shack on a rig (or “jack up” or some other oil related term) in Kazakhstan, worrying about his missus getting pumped, which in itself is not a banning condition but ti fcuk with the board getting continually spammed wi pro Hun shyte?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Mods, is it nae about time this spastic Devanha was bombed from this website? He’s clearly sitting in some tea shack on a rig (or “jack up” or some other oil related term) in Kazakhstan, worrying about his missus getting pumped, which in itself is not a banning condition but ti fcuk with the board getting continually spammed wi pro Hun shyte?
    You can always add him to your "ignore list".

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Naw min if you start chucking Dons fans off the forum be as well close the forum. Devanha's contribution is valued.. He's just a very naughty boys sometimes. As Im I ..What do we want INDEPENDENCE When do we want it …………………..

Page 372 of 489 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast