+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 386 of 489 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

They’ve got a better chance of flying than swans

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Going to miss him. Remember was instrumental in the death of the original club playing a leading part.
    As one of the creditors who voted against the cva, he got to bang his own nail in the coffin. The weegia seem to forget about that...

Anyway. Agreed - he will be sorely missed. Without him, Mike Ashley would still be in charge, and they might have actually won something by now.

Hopefully, leaving at this stage means he could come back for a future "The The The Rangers" (or whatever they call the third incarnation)

King apparently said he would turn down a £40M bid for Morelos.

Oh ma sides 😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    As one of the creditors who voted against the cva, he got to bang his own nail in the coffin. The weegia seem to forget about that...

Anyway. Agreed - he will be sorely missed. Without him, Mike Ashley would still be in charge, and they might have actually won something by now.

Hopefully, leaving at this stage means he could come back for a future "The The The Rangers" (or whatever they call the third incarnation)
    Maybe we will get another Jim White exclusive beyond sycophantic interview walking through the streets of London stopping outside buildings flying Union Jacks for a yap with the new owner

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post

Oh ma sides ��������
    Par for the course, they are delusional.
    As their debts mount up as does Morelos's value.

Remember Barry McKay, touted as they had a bid of £6Million from RB Leipzig, then they sold to Nottingham Forrest for £600k
    By that ratio, they'll accept just under £3.5Million

This is just a sign that they are delusional and desperate

It'll be like us getting £6m for McKenna. Lolz.

Hate to burst your bubbles but he and all his filthy baggage get to walk away with them significantly better off than we are in the league and cups.
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 27-11-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post

Oh ma sides 😂😂😂😂
    I'm sure he would.

Convenient that he wont be there to make the decision come January time.

I'd turn down Angelina Jolie if she came chapping my door.

I'd also turn down NASA if they asked me to be part of the next space mission.

See, its easy to just say stuff that will never happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Hate to burst your bubbles but he and all his filthy baggage get to walk away with them significantly better off than we are in the league and cups.
    Hate to burst your bubble, but SevCo have not one any major domestic title yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It'll be like us getting £6m for McKenna. Lolz.
    Lolz??? Did you not get the memo that text talk and laughing at your own jokes are frowned upon
    I'm fine with it but your peers will likely be frothing inside.

Anyway, rumours I'm hearing is that £4.75M is the agreed figure they'll let McKenna go for.
    That is down on the reported £6.%M we were offered from Aston Villa a couple of years ago, but that was too late on the last day of the window.
    We had too many injuries at the time and no time to source a replacement, otherwise that deal would have sanctioned.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble, but SevCo have not one any major domestic title yet.
    As they have a League cup final and are joint top, I'd say that's significantly better off than us. They are also in the much lauded Europa League.

Page 386 of 489 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast