+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 408 of 489 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

But it's not just the spl team that vote it would be every league
    So in the championship with the tinks being so far ahead I'd imagine that every team bar Patrick would vote for it.
    I'd also think that in league 2 every team bar Edinburgh city would go for it so that would have it as 29-4 with just league 1 to vote And they would only need 2 votes which would be Raith as it gets them up and forfar as it saves them from being in the playoff.

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    But it's not just the spl team that vote it would be every league
    So in the championship with the tinks being so far ahead I'd imagine that every team bar Patrick would vote for it.
    I'd also think that in league 2 every team bar Edinburgh city would go for it so that would have it as 29-4 with just league 1 to vote And they would only need 2 votes which would be Raith as it gets them up and forfar as it saves them from being in the playoff.
    That's not how it works though. It is only SPFL teams that will vote for SPFL outcome. It's only Championship teams that vote for Championship (so need 8 out of 10) and it's the Division 1 and 2 combined that vote for their divisions (so need 15 out of 20). I agree with you though that virtually every one of the bottom three leagues will vote for it for their respective leagues.

Superscoreboard have just tweeted a conversation with McInnes where he says he is against it.

"We feel that we deserve the chance to finish 3rd, Hearts deserve the chance to stay up, Rangers deserve the chance to catch Celtic, Celtic deserve the chance to win the league properly"

@AberdeenFC boss Derek McInnes says the SPFL can't rush a decision on the season ending

Name:  hun teem.jpg
Views: 970
Size:  73.6 KB

I agree with McInnes. Cut the fixtures for the next season but we really should be finishing this season even if it eventually is played behind closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Superscoreboard have just tweeted a conversation with McInnes where he says he is against it.

"We feel that we deserve the chance to finish 3rd, Hearts deserve the chance to stay up, Rangers deserve the chance to catch Celtic, Celtic deserve the chance to win the league properly"

@AberdeenFC boss Derek McInnes says the SPFL can't rush a decision on the season ending
    Everyone - all clubs - have always said their first choice is to finish the league season. I think all fans would say the same.

That's easy said though. The real problem is cash. They can’t release the outstanding cash until the season is finished - that will be why they want to call the lower leagues now - to give the wee clubs the cash they desperately need. Really shyte for Partick who are one point behind with a game in hand - but there is no solution that suits every club. Cash will win the day in the lower leagues & they will call it a day.

Don’t need to call the premiership yet though so they won’t, but again it comes down to cash.

First - the cash for the league positions this year - which means they just cannot ever go null & void

Second - the new Sky TV deal which is worth way more than they get now. No chance they will jeopardise that & starting next season on time to meet those obligations so there will come a point when they have to call the league - but that’s probably not until at least end June.

F’uck SKY, and f’uck the cash.

Do you really think that if all our professional football players f’ucked off to Doncaster United or wherever, we would have a worse, less entertaining league?
    Last edited by donsdaft; 08-04-2020 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Name:  hun teem.jpg
Views: 970
Size:  73.6 KB
    Is the shirt on sale yet at Sportsdirect yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    That's not how it works though. It is only SPFL teams that will vote for SPFL outcome. It's only Championship teams that vote for Championship (so need 8 out of 10) and it's the Division 1 and 2 combined that vote for their divisions (so need 15 out of 20). I agree with you though that virtually every one of the bottom three leagues will vote for it for their respective leagues.
    For the resolution to pass, nine Premiership clubs, eight Championship, and 15 in Leagues One and Two combined need to vote in favour, with Friday 17:00 BST the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    F’uck SKY, and f’uck the cash.

Do you really think that if all our professional football players f’ucked off to Doncaster United or wherever, we would have a worse, less entertaining league?
    Nope - I’ve always said I’d much rather watch a shyte competitive league than a shyte uncompetitive one like we have now.

Totally agree on the fuuck Sky point - I don’t have Sky Sports and winna be getting it either as the thought of watching drooling imbeciles like Boyd & Commons makes me feel ill - but I’m not the chairman of any of the SPFL clubs, & despite the fact they all make most of their cash from fans actually attending games, they’ll still always bend over & sook the Sky TV boaby long before they’d ever think of the fans...

Page 408 of 489 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458 ... LastLast