+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    McLeish is done
    Every time I've seen him on TV lately he's looked more and more like a man with a disproportionate love of the peeve.

We're neen of us looking better as father time works his magic on us, but Big Eck..............

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Every time I've seen him on TV lately he's looked more and more like a man with a disproportionate love of the peeve.

We're neen of us looking better as father time works his magic on us, but Big Eck..............

Really cant stand the guy, great player for us but an utter sevco loving cvnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    McLeish is done
    Not sure that matters, they have the 5th best manager in Dubai and the fans aren't happy. Their squad is clearly pissed off with life in general.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Really cant stand the guy, great player for us but an utter sevco loving cvnt.
    I just remember the great player for AFC 77-94-not the hun arseh@le who now goes by the name of Alex McLeish.

Tommy Wright for me.

That free-flowing, one touch, pass and move football on display yesterday had me thinking misty-eyed of Brazil 1970, and has left me hungry for more.
    Yip, he'd be touted too.

Rather than go for a steady Eddie such as Adams, Wright, which Milne will undoubtedly do, I'd rather go for someone such as Jack Ross from St Mirren.
    He did a good job at Alloa, & is doing a good job at the next level up.
    He's intelligent too. No cliched drivel.
    Rather that than that greetin faced Adams, or lantern jawed Wright who's teams are eye bleedingly bad to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    I just remember the great player for AFC 77-94-not the hun arseh@le who now goes by the name of Alex McLeish.
    Me too also.

They're like two different people.

Like Tom Baker and Malcolm Tucker........they're both The Doctor, but they're not the same............ or something.

Me too also.

They're like two different people.

Like Tom Baker and Malcolm Tucker........they're both The Doctor, but they're not the same............ or something.
    Didnt mind McLeish when he managed Motherwell and Hibs-when he went to the hun mk1 that was the beginning of the end of McLeish as a likeable person, now he is just another hvn cvnt in my eyes like Gough/Goram/Hateley/Durrant/Smith/Souness and other assorted hvn mk1 vermin.

Stay away from AFC Big Feck you are not wanted.

Jack Ross is the most talented manager in Scottish football, including Hollywood teeth.

As for Eck, he's definitely on the booze. I suspect I know why as well but it would ruin everyone's enjoyment of Team of the Decade

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Same with Strachan, something happens to these guys once they've been contaminated by the old firm

I'm a fan of Jack Ross as well but he did have a relatively big budget with Alloa and he's had financial backing at St Mirren.

Page 31 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast