+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 293 of 489 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

There was talk that rangers were too big to die....guess what, they died.

sevco are going the same way.

The fact that there is even a sevco is down to folk like Milne.

All if's but's and maybe's,it should also be said that the judge said that the payout wouldn't affect their ability to run as a football club

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    All if's but's and maybe's,it should also be said that the judge said that the payout wouldn't affect their ability to run as a football club
    You need to learn to read min.

I think we can all agree that we hate them. What I can't understand is that there are regular posters on here filled with glee and gusto yet those are the ones happy to follow Milne into a new stadium. The same Milne that wants a "strong rangers". The same Milne that has allowed *insert whatever you want to call them* into the league set up.

You lot are mental.

They aren't going anyway. They certainly aren't going chebs up. They might have made a lot of dealings on the cheap but they've also spent a helluva lot more than we ever could and they've got their season ticket quota filled.

Aye they need to sell/move players on to balance the books...isn't that just common sense? Isn't that what they have been planning on doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think we can all agree that we hate them. What I can't understand is that there are regular posters on here filled with glee and gusto yet those are the ones happy to follow Milne into a new stadium. The same Milne that wants a "strong rangers". The same Milne that has allowed *insert whatever you want to call them* into the league set up.

You lot are mental.
    I guess that’s aimed at me amongst others.
    For the record, when I think about Aberdeen, Milne never comes into my mind.
    I support the team, the club.
    They and I (I hope) will be around well after Milne’s leaves (hopefully)

I don’t sit and think about what he does or what he says.
    There are many things I wish he would do differently, that’s for sure, but I’m not going to stop supporting the team and the club because he’s the chairman.
    I’m not going to boycott my season ticket or not go to the new ground, because that’s where I get to enjoy supporting my team.

Honestly, the mental ones are the ones that let him dominate their thoughts and bang on about him all the time.
    He’s nae worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I guess that’s aimed at me amongst others.
    For the record, when I think about Aberdeen, Milne never comes into my mind.
    I support the team, the club.
    They and I (I hope) will be around well after Milne’s leaves (hopefully)

I don’t sit and think about what he does or what he says.
    There are many things I wish he would do differently, that’s for sure, but I’m not going to stop supporting the team and the club because he’s the chairman.
    I’m not going to boycott my season ticket or not go to the new ground, because that’s where I get to enjoy supporting my team.

Honestly, the mental ones are the ones that let him dominate their thoughts and bang on about him all the time.
    He’s nae worth it.
    You aren't really getting it and you are contradicting yourself.

He pretty much owns our club and he makes the big decisions. One of which is arguably the biggest decision we've ever had. You are going on about them going chebs up but it's Milne that's helped stop that from happening. He's opened the gate and the horse has bolted and is ****ting all over our field. To bang on about them despite that is definitely mental. You can't have it both ways. He's pissed on your chips and you are chomping away at them and asking for more.

I live on the other side of the world so I don't really have much of an opinion on the new stadium. I understand that some folk feel very strongly about it. Time will tell whether it's the right move or not.

Milne's record at the head of AFC has been shocking until very recently and he should have been out on his ear years ago. His own financial mismanagement probably kept him in his role because I doubt anyone else wanted to take over the basket case of an operation he was presiding over. Whether he can take any credit for our recent upturn is a moot point but the reality is that he's not going anywhere unless we implode or he decides to leave of his own accord.

In that context and in the grand scheme of things his comments about a "strong Rangers" barely register on my giveaf*ckometer but if you want to p*sh your pants over it every other week be my guest.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You aren't really getting it and you are contradicting yourself.

He pretty much owns our club and he makes the big decisions. One of which is arguably the biggest decision we've ever had. You are going on about them going chebs up but it's Milne that's helped stop that from happening. He's opened the gate and the horse has bolted and is ****ting all over our field. To bang on about them despite that is definitely mental. You can't have it both ways. He's pissed on your chips and you are chomping away at them and asking for more.
    On the contrary.
    I do get it, it’s you that diesn’t.

There is absolutely nothing I can do to change what Milne dies or says.
    I’ll continue to support my team and not waste my time or energy like you moaning on an irrelevant forum about something out of my control.
    But as Ragnarok so eloquently put it, if you want to p!sh your pants over it every other day, crack on

Milne dies
    I think you boys in the Abmad plainclothes tarryhat squad need to get on to this.

I’m no grass, but there may be a clue in a post the other day from one of the notorious Pant Pishing gang whose whereabouts never include the AB24 5QH post code district. Wrong ‘un tendencies.

You ain’t seen me, right?

I’ll continue to support my team and not waste my time or energy like you moaning on an irrelevant forum about something out of my control.
    But as Ragnarok so eloquently put it, if you want to p!sh your pants over it every other day, crack on
    All that on a thread of an irrelevant forum about a club you don't support that you constantly moan and pish your pants about.

That's proper afc1903mad special

Page 293 of 489 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast