+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 239 of 489 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

I see the “tick tock” brigade are out.
    (Mason89 I know your post was sarcasm)

Anyone who thinks that mob are “going bust” any time soon are forgetting how Masonic and bent a country Scotland is.
    Including our chairman.

I’d put the popcorn back in the cupboard.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I see the “tick tock” brigade are out.
    (Mason89 I know your post was sarcasm)

Anyone who thinks that mob are “going bust” any time soon are forgetting how Masonic and bent a country Scotland is.
    Including our chairman.

I’d put the popcorn back in the cupboard.
    Spot on

The original Rangers went bust so there is no reason why Sevco can't too. Of course then there would be a third Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    They wont go bust as there are too many idiots willing to pump money into them
    That was the mistake rangers fans made.... liquidated.

sevco are trying to play the same game...they will die on their @rse as well.

Its a pity @rseholes like Milne try to pretend none of this happens.

They are definitely heading in the same direction again - administration and liquidation.
    Desperate stuff. Alternatively the 'fans' could buy out the club? Maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    The original Rangers went bust so there is no reason why Sevco can't too. Of course then there would be a third Rangers.
    I wonder if that was what happened to Lanark as well

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    They are definitely heading in the same direction again - administration and liquidation.
    Desperate stuff. Alternatively the 'fans' could buy out the club? Maybe not.
    It just depends on how much more the shareholders want to throw money into the black hole - will be £28M by the end of this season and counting and yet they still have a sh1t football team that is a million miles away from winning the league. By my reckoning they have 26 players who would be getting paid high first team wages or high loan fees - they just don't learn do they

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I wonder if that was what happened to Lanark as well

Four strikes and you're out.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    It just depends on how much more the shareholders want to throw money into the black hole - will be £28M by the end of this season and counting and yet they still have a sh1t football team that is a million miles away from winning the league. By my reckoning they have 26 players who would be getting paid high first team wages or high loan fees - they just don't learn do they
    They will never learn:

The club bought Lafferty for £3,250,00 plus paid him handsome wages for more than 3 years.....the club then died and Lafferty refused to sign for the new club and citing constructive dismissal moved to Sion on a free(well he and his agent got a signing on fee) move on a few years and the new club of whom Lafferty refused to play for agree to pay Hearts £500,000 plus again gauruntee him handsome wages for 2 years.......you could not make it up.......the pr1ck is not even that good.....admin will follow as long as they haemorrhage money on transfer fees/wages on players that cannot give the return on the pitch.

SF

Huns are appealing the red card to candeias at the weekend even though going by the rulebook you cant appeal yellow cards (he got two) but seeing as its "exceptional circumstances" they've appealed. Wonder if it will be successfull?

Page 239 of 489 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast