+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 169 of 489 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO_86 View Post
    This comes with a warning, you may need a bucket and sugnglasses to watch this. Never ever going to Benidorm, only one word can truly describe this clip: Gadz

https://youtu.be/eXyCZWT9ZL0
    Given the reaction from the worldly wise members of AbMad I think I will decline that link

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    They won't be marching anywhere in new tops - they are pig sick that apparently Hummel are next years manufacturer. Beelin'.
    But at least they are getting £15 million from them for the privilege. Now call me cynical but I'm guessing that figure came from the same person that valued Morelos...
    I read somewhere that it was 10M over 3 years not 15M

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Christ min

I’ve been in Budapest for 2 hours
    Get showered , go for a curry, tell a Hun to f’uck off.

Minging weegie *******, pished as a fart, making an a’rse of himself.

Full of s’hite as you would expect.
    Just about crapped himself
    He got telt

These Sevco tinks need telt Donsdaft. The boy must have been fair shocked getting telt he followed a new club by some 'local' in Budapest with an Aberdonian accent and wearing custom made Vinylized sunglasses 😎

He was a bit surprised.

Now, my new vinylize sunnies came in handy yesterday when it was 29 degrees and I'm very fond of them but I haven't yet taken to wearing them in Indian restaurants.

Wear the music

Knew the £15 million they were bandying about was rubbish. I'd be amazed if the £10 million was correct either & surely it's dependant on some sort of sales targets & unless they go lowest common denominator and make it orange or an out and out Union Flag the huns won't be buying it because - #theydeservebetter
    Name:  IMG-20180419-WA0001.jpg
Views: 1310
Size:  50.2 KB

Hummel? Gaads min, the Aldi of the fitba kit manufacturers world.

Yon Sevco crests will be getting disolved onto the paps of the players. One wash and one arm will be down to their knees

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

Yon Sevco crests will be getting disolved onto the paps of the players. One wash and one arm will be down to their knees
    “Down to their knees”.... in fenian blood....
    A wee twist to the normal ditty for the scum

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

Remember a few years ago, Celtic released a strip that fell apart after one wash. The complaints started rolling in after 3 weeks

Knew the £15 million they were bandying about was rubbish. I'd be amazed if the £10 million was correct either & surely it's dependant on some sort of sales targets & unless they go lowest common denominator and make it orange or an out and out Union Flag the huns won't be buying it because - #theydeservebetter
    I read it was less than the current puma deal, with no cash up front - only paid on sales.

You could expect Jabba would be spinning at full revs this week after their weekend meltdown. The new kit deal will be massively overly inflated, and there was nonsense about signing usain bolt yesterday too. Last season it was "going for 55", then "the gap is closed" - yesterday was "3rd place is ahead of the curve"

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Remember a few years ago, Celtic released a strip that fell apart after one wash. The complaints started rolling in after 3 weeks
    I can't believe that...Celtic fans washing their strip.

Page 169 of 489 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast