+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 252 of 489 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

As I keep saying, Scottish football is as bent as a 3 pound note.

STOP GOING TO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We’re lucky to have him
    Some daft folk actually do think like that.

Who would trust Milne especially after he said he spent the DNA cash but for some reason the club didn’t spend their own transfer funds? I am sure the original thinking of the DNA cash was to be a top up on the transfer kitty we had.
    A corrupt chairman who wants us to turn a blind eye to his corrupt pals in Govan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post

i have since the mckenna shambles. I am missing it though. Highland league is ace but it's not my team.

Also keep thinking about how long we might have at pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post

Finding it very hard to disagree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    The cheating is going on in plain sight to get to a situation that ends up in another/many "WWE" type finishes to our league...

We had a chance to stop this p!sh...
    ^^^ yep, this ^^^

Re Defoe, the last time this rumour did the rounds it was stated he’s on about £60k per week. I’d Expect Sevco to have to cover half of that plus loan fee if he goes - £30k a week for a 36 year old has been 😂 laughable desperation.

Not concerned by that one at all to be honest. It’s too quick and physical up here for a boy like him at that age. File under Senderos and Barton.

As for Harvey Price - no surprise. It was clearly established day one he’s allowed to kick folk all he wants so nothing to see there. Naismith got off with stamping recently against both us and the Tims so that’s clearly now allowed. Only “dodgy” one is Christie compared to McLean - but the claim is it was a slap not a grope - so a slap in the ba’s is clearly ok now too.

The official reason apparently is Beaton saw all 3 and included them in his match report so they can’t do anything 😂

So he saw all 3 and the boy didn’t even get booked - can’t mind him even getting spoken to 😂

I know I’ve said it before but as per above, it really is all the fans fault. Letting the clubs (including us) and the SFA off with letting the Huns off has lead to this. You reap what you sow so no point moaning chaps. Just think on when you attend your next Scottish Cup and/or Scotland match though...

18 month loan deal!?

That’s got to be a record surely?

18 month loan deal!?

Celtic has a similar deal for Patrick Roberts

18 month loan deal!?

18 month loan as far as sevco are committed to paying for (hope Bournmouth know to get cash up front!!) but three six-month back to back loans as far as Bournmouth are concerned as they can recall in July or next January

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    The cheating is going on in plain sight to get to a situation that ends up in another/many "WWE" type finishes to our league...

We had a chance to stop this p!sh...
    Supporters keep attending in decent numbers, they must like the product they are getting and be pleased with how the game is run surely?

He saw all 3 and no bookings? Wtf man!
    And the ref in the game that McKenna was retrospectively banned for didn't see him run ten yards towards the ball for a 50/50.

They know Sevco would struggle without Moron.

Fvckin cheatin corrupt *******s!

Page 252 of 489 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast