+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 203 of 489 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

See they have cut every teams away allocation to 800 including the tims, is that what we usually get or a bit less?

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    See they have cut every teams away allocation to 800 including the tims, is that what we usually get or a bit less?
    Toys well and truly out the pram now. This sh*t is hilarious.

Timmy fans will be in that wee bit in the corner that every other teams fans get.

I always thought it was odd that the cheeks gave each others fans vastly more tickets than all the other clubs. 2 cheeks of the same arse indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    How much do we give the horrible stink pellets?

2000 or summat is it?

I wish every team would cut their's to 800, but they/we hinna got the stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Timmy fans will be in that wee bit in the corner that every other teams fans get.

I always thought it was odd that the cheeks gave each others fans vastly more tickets than all the other clubs. 2 cheeks of the same arse indeed.
    I'd imagine raselickbyrawaybutbigman will reciprocate.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'd imagine raselickbyrawaybutbigman will reciprocate.
    They have already.

Sky Sports saying Skrtel deal off because “the club can not afford it” .. shock horror

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    How much do we give the horrible stink pellets?

2000 or summat is it?

I wish every team would cut their's to 800, but they/we hinna got the stones.
    I'm sure there was a rule years ago entitling away fans to 5% or 10% of capacity.
    So we could have got more seats at Ibrox if we wanted it. However, for safety issues they couldn't give us a bit of a section - we'd have to have taken the whole stand, and AFC would need to pay for any unsold tickets.

In hindsight it was one of those rules designed to sound fair, but in practice benefited the cheeks only. I'm guessing it no longer exists, or celtic would have enforced it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Sky Sports saying Skrtel deal off because “the club can not afford it” .. shock horror
    Yep it would appear that Stevie G's war chest is full of coppers !

They are relying on their season ticket sales to fund the transfers again . Hence the reason they have increased the allocation. They would appear to have next to feck all income apart from that.

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    I'm sure there was a rule years ago entitling away fans to 5% or 10% of capacity.
    So we could have got more seats at Ibrox if we wanted it. However, for safety issues they couldn't give us a bit of a section - we'd have to have taken the whole stand, and AFC would need to pay for any unsold tickets.

In hindsight it was one of those rules designed to sound fair, but in practice benefited the cheeks only. I'm guessing it no longer exists, or celtic would have enforced it.
    I think that’s for the Scottish Cup but may be wrong.

Page 203 of 489 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast