+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 133 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

More speculation & wishful thinking. Not worth risking the future of the club over though is it?

You’ve not supplied any credible evidence whatsoever to back up your fairytale ending. We might end up with a club the size of St.Johnstone but with 30m debt.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It is speculating, but based on the facts that there are people I know that stay away as they don't like Pittodrie.
    It can be a very cold damp place to watch a midweek winter game.

Hence my speculation about "new" fans.
    + the pain in the arse getting there/parking

That's very emphatic from you Pacman.
    I guy that would rather walk 6 miles to watch Formartinks, drive 17 miles to Turrif than watch Aberdeen at the new stadium

Precious c@nt indeed
    I wouldn't go to Formartinks if you payed me in the game, bought me a pie,paid my taxi there and back and plied me with drink then took me out for my tea after. Aye and walk it. You obviously don't use the A920 very often

Plus I would bus Turriff as was part of the earlier argument- it is one bus as opposed to two which kingsford would be (or wont be as its nae happening). Time consuming sh@t.

My argument is I would have to drive to every game and having a day out for the fitba would be a thing of the past. I only go out for a drink when its Pittodrie related so it would seriously alter my fitba viewing experience and social life. That's my issue with Kingsford. Always has been. Oh and it looks utterly sh@te

So aye if I want a day out on the beers and a game of fitba I might choose the Locos or Turrah over Kingsford not doubting that. Ill still have a season ticket but someone else can get the use of it that day my seat is always used even now when im offshore and we are at Pittodrie. I still pay my money to the club and will continue to do so.

But its okay ill be at Pittodrie in the Y for years to come yet. Im sure of it
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 07-11-2017 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    + the pain in the arse getting there/parking
    I moved to Meldrum 5 years ago. Since then I have never failed to park in Froghall or Nelson Street. I can get a bus that takes me to Hutcheon Street. I can walk down and stop off for a few beers. Plenty of pubs to pick.

I lived in Berryden previously so not really part of this argument

Prior to that I lived in Ellon, I never once failed to park in Froghall or Nelson Street. I could also get a bus that dropped me off on the doorstep of Pittodrie or outside a drinking establishment. I also have never been refused on a bus as it was full like some claim to have been on here. Prior to my driving and in the days of having a ST with my old boy, he never failed to park on Orchard Street or the street near it with the bowling club (name escapes me).

My auntie is from Ellon, always parks at the Leisure centre

My bro and his missus are from Ellon, if they drive the always get parked at the boulevard. Or they use the aforementioned bus

So aye its a c@nt to get to and hard to park at
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 07-11-2017 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I wouldn't go to Formartinks if you payed me in the game, bought me a pie,paid my taxi there and back and plied me with drink then took me out for my tea after. Aye and walk it. You obviously don't use the A920 very often
    It was your argument you wcould use them as in the middle of you and PacBro.
    There's no bus links so your taxi'ing, driving, getting a lift or walking

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ill still have a season ticket but someone else can get the use of it that day my seat is always used even now when im offshore and we are at Pittodrie. I still pay my money to the club and will continue to do so.
    On one hand I get it, you pay your money, you get the value out of it, however its also denying Aberdeen the potential chance of another sale / increasing attendances.
    Do they not go when you are home?

It was your argument you wcould use them as in the middle of you and PacBro.
    There's no bus links so your taxi'ing, driving, getting a lift or walking

On one hand I get it, you pay your money, you get the value out of it, however its also denying Aberdeen the potential chance of another sale / increasing attendances.
    Do they not go when you are home?
    First point, hypothetically if I did go to Formartinks its 5-10 mins away via a lift or taxi.. Not two busses and hours away. Im sure theres a bus service to Ellon run by Bains now that I think of it

Turriff is 35 mins on the bus, There and back would be less time than one way to Knothappeningsford

Locos is 5-10 mins away via lift or taxi and there is a bus also on a Saturday which id guess would be around 20 mins.

Second point, various people use the ticket, I give it to a person who pays but he lets his loons mates come or his missus or whoever. These people are not regulars. As I have never seen them when I have see the taker of my ticket when I'm there,The club will not be feeling the pinch anytime soon, I just don't see the point in wasting it when I'm away working or on holiday as I will be for sevco in Dec. To be honest I like the fact someone goes who usually doesn't. My bit for society
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 07-11-2017 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Forgot aboot a teuchter bus line

It is speculating, but based on the facts that there are people I know that stay away as they don't like Pittodrie.
    It can be a very cold damp place to watch a midweek winter game.

Hence my speculation about "new" fans.

Do you deny there will not at least be an initial interest in going to a new stadium?
    Whats important is making sure there is enough to keep them going.
    Hmmmm

This cnts are spesh!! Hope to fk they are wrong the h,un cnts. Don’t click on linky unless you have super douper anti virus installed!!

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/t...-mcinnes.8752/

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    This cnts are spesh!! Hope to fk they are wrong the h,un cnts. Don’t click on linky unless you have super douper anti virus installed!!

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/t...-mcinnes.8752/
    Most of them there seem to be saying the same as us, no evidence of any approach to the Dons.

They are getting a wee bit tense over there. Not surprising though, whatever decision they make will end in failure.
    McInnes' backroom team won't be welcome at grayskull and McIness' success is in part due to his backroom team.
    Either way it won't work, as the sectarianism in their club & support will stymie it.
    Last edited by Hairdrier; 07-11-2017 at 06:27 PM.

Page 133 of 489 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast