+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 377 of 489 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387427477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    A few additional "highlights" from me

-They lost £11M last season on sales of £53M (mind blowing stuff)
    -Anyone who thinks that sevco doing well in Europe is an idiot - they had £14M of income from Europe last season
    -Their wages bill was £34M (compares with our bill of £9M)
    -They have converted £34M of cash put into sevco from debt to equity (basically shareholders have in effect written off their chances of ever getting that money back - unless they sell sevco)
    -They had a net spend of £6M on transfer fees last season
    Hopefully that'll shut him up. Huns are back with a bang and sadly they're back for good 😕

-Anyone who thinks that sevco doing well in Europe is an idiot - they had £14M of income from Europe last season
    -They have converted £34M of cash put into sevco from debt to equity (basically shareholders have in effect written off their chances of ever getting that money back - unless they sell sevco)
    That’s the thing though, despite the equity conversion and the run in Europe, they’re still short of circa £10M they need to pay their liabilities until the end of the season.

They need additional loans, a longer run in Europe and / or player sales in January.

Additional the kitwear costs are still to be disclosed as I understand.

Oh dear
    More shocking news revealed and buried on a Friday night for SEVCO

The Glib and Shameless Liar ( Criminal Chairman ) thinks it all going so well nothing to worry about

Thats 65 Million pounds of debt accumulated since 2012 every year a substantial and increasing loss

Big Mikes multi million invoice still to hit the Iprix accounts and a possible law suit from the Danish strip maufactuer plus no mention of the 7 million wasted on Ryan Kent

Fair Play Rules - Over to you SFA / UEFA

Tick Tock

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Oh dear
    More shocking news revealed and buried on a Friday night for SEVCO

The Glib and Shameless Liar ( Criminal Chairman ) thinks it all going so well nothing to worry about

Thats 65 Million pounds of debt accumulated since 2012 every year a substantial and increasing loss

Big Mikes multi million invoice still to hit the Iprix accounts and a possible law suit from the Danish strip maufactuer plus no mention of the 7 million wasted on Ryan Kent

Fair Play Rules - Over to you SFA / UEFA

Tick Tock
    Wise up 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    That’s the thing though, despite the equity conversion and the run in Europe, they’re still short of circa £10M they need to pay their liabilities until the end of the season.

They need additional loans, a longer run in Europe and / or player sales in January.

Additional the kitwear costs are still to be disclosed as I understand.
    Completely agree, which is why I said mind blowing stuff. How can you lose £11M when you earn £14M from Europe and have 50,000 season tickets????

The question is how long will King and co continue pumping their own personal cash into a black hole

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Wise up ��
    Come on JT, I was expecting you to try and make a better defence of it than that.
    Maybe you can’t though

Maybe the wee baldy Alford mason will lend them the money, given the importance he attaches to a strong Rangers.

Tick tock

Quote Originally Posted by fairliered View Post
    Maybe the wee baldy Alford mason will lend them the money, given the importance he attaches to a strong Rangers.
    He was coming out with his tedious, subservient “hopefully we’ll be challenging for 3rd come the end of the season” pish on the very day we were opening our training complex.
    What a f ucking bell end.
    We need shot of this absolute clown

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Come on JT, I was expecting you to try and make a better defence of it than that.
    Maybe you can’t though
    I hate Rangers. I wanted Rangers to die. They were let off the hook and survived. Thanks Milne et al.

All this wishful thinking stuff just makes us as a fanbase look daft. It's tiresome and embarassing.

The Huns are going nowhere apart from getting even stronger. That's the facts.

Page 377 of 489 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387427477 ... LastLast