+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 489 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Bored at work so I've had a wee look on Rangers media to pass the time, it's brilliant. They're not too keen on this Pedro chap for various reasons.

No Rangers manager should be called Pedro
    He's a foreigner who'll underestimate the size of the club
    He'll sign too many foreigners
    His records worse than McGhees
    He'll not sell season tickets

Can't see this ending well if the board end up going for the cheap option. I think they should push the boat out
    Almost everything you post on here relates back to The Rangers so it does....

:-)

Bored at work so I've had a wee look on Rangers media to pass the time, it's brilliant. They're not too keen on this Pedro chap for various reasons.

No Rangers manager should be called Pedro
    He's a foreigner who'll underestimate the size of the club
    He'll sign too many foreigners
    His records worse than McGhees
    He'll not sell season tickets

Can't see this ending well if the board end up going for the cheap option. I think they should push the boat out
    Who they bring in will give us all an indication of where that club is at financially. I suspect they are ****ed, but a cheap option will likely confirm that and will also make sure the huns go into meltdown over lack of ambition. Of course, in good old Rangers fashion they could bring someone in they cant afford at all, get their fans hopes up of challenging Celtic and then collapse again... i think i like the second option :-)

I have my fingers firmly crossed that they get a cheap option thats nae the De Boers. The guttedness will register on the richter scale. Deluded knuckledraggin f@cks

It will be McLeish

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I have my fingers firmly crossed that they get a cheap option thats nae the De Boers. The guttedness will register on the richter scale. Deluded knuckledraggin f@cks

It will be McLeish
    Fresh of RM

"We are Rangers. We should have a short-list of Ancelotti, Guardiolia and Mourinho"

The boys either having a laugh or they are that deluded

... but aye, it will be Mcleish.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

It will be McLeish
    If they've done any kind of homework whatsoever, he'd be the last one they go for. Cheap or not

Looks like the h,uns are kinda keen on takin McInnes from us......

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topi...mes-mentioned/

Just remember to reboot you're pc after viewing the h,un sh!t...

People cant get over sports direct becoming the unlikely owner of agent provocateur

"There was an unexpected twist in the tale of Agent Provocateur announcing it was heading into administration when Mike Ashley popped up and said he would buy it.

Now it’s fair to say that the worlds of luxury lingerie and cheap sportswear couldn’t be further apart, which is why many have struggled to comprehend the deal."

I am not entirely surprised at this.

Ashley an Agent Provocateur? Taking advantage of a cash strapped modern day company? Who supply clothing for fannies?

Yeah, I think Scottish fitba fans WILL believe that.

If they've done any kind of homework whatsoever, he'd be the last one they go for. Cheap or not
    They've had a completely useless manager in charge and now have Murty who is on another level of ****e yet...

Still only 6pts off us.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

Still only 6pts off us.
    Fine margins between genius & another level of shyte in this league

Aye but hes a "rangurz man"

Page 17 of 489 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast