Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
The end is nigh talk has been on the go through their whole existance. Canna see it. They will just get sh@t as they winna attract the players the deluded troglodytes crave, which in turn will turn the deluded troglodytes away
i stick by my own thoughts that they will end up in admin or worse once again. If what you said above is true, and i think it is, the fans walking away from the club due to lack of success, will in turn speed up the process of their demise.

If they had the cash they would appoint a decent manager, but they cant afford to pay compensation and any decent manager they could attract, would be deterred by the lack of funds. They HAVE to compete with Celtic, the fans demand it and any manager coming in will know that, but it cant be done on a shoe string budget and a fan base who crumble at the mere sign of falling behind. Rangers have no money, they are in debt and they are years away from ever being a challenge to Celtic. The fans dont have that sort of patience and i can just see it all going to ****. The only way they will avoid that is if someone comes in with big sums of cash, but that likelihood is very slim. They could have bought the cuunts for a quid a few years back, so it aint likely they will come in now. they're ****ed i tell ya!!