+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 107 of 489 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

It's the masonic illuminati. They control everything.

Either that or the fact he's a backwards thinking football chairman worried about paying for the new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's the masonic illuminati. They control everything.

Either that or the fact he's a backwards thinking football chairman worried about paying for the new stadium.
    Surely a better business plan would be to sink the boot into the Huns & SFA? Might go down better with his customer base than being publicly 4 balled by both

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Surely a better business plan would be to sink the boot into the Huns & SFA? Might go down better with his customer base than being publicly 4 balled by both
    There's things he's worried about I'm sure but none of them involve the idea that it's a masonic cover up.

I'd maybe believe that if it wasn't for the numbskulls I know in the masons. One of which is a grandmaster flash.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Could it be related to the new ground in that If he didna come oot and say something, maybe the cooncil, who could well be full o huns, (some o you Aberdonians will know more aboot that than me), would tell him tae gtf, he's no getting tae build it.. a bit conspiratorial but like said above by a few, something isna right here! He's no stupid, and wouldn't alienate the whole support for fek all..
    I suspect that too. My memory's a bit vague on this, but was it not a hun in charge of the council that veto'd previous stadium plans?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    There's things he's worried about I'm sure but none of them involve the idea that it's a masonic cover up.

I'd maybe believe that if it wasn't for the numbskulls I know in the masons. One of which is a grandmaster flash.
    Last time I listen too "white lines"

Tim statement criticising the SFA's stance released in the past hour. Just heard it on the radio, nae link.

'IN the light of all information that has now become available, Celtic has been in correspondence with the Scottish Football Association in pursuit of the Club’s belief that an independent review should be commissioned to consider the events that led to the liquidation of Rangers Oldco and the governance issues arising from those events. This is exactly the same position as adopted by the SPFL board on behalf of all Scotland's 42 professional clubs.
    The Club believes that such a review is essential if a line is to be drawn under this whole affair. On that basis, Scottish football could learn lessons and move on. The Club considers, however, that failure to carry out a full review of these events and issues, which have been without precedent in Scottish football, would represent a failure in transparency, accountability and leadership.
    Celtic was, therefore, disappointed to note that the Scottish Football Association board has confirmed that it does not intend to commission such a review. Throughout these processes, Celtic's consistent objective has been to establish the full facts, which is surely the least that all stakeholders in Scottish football - including the supporters of all clubs - are entitled to, and to learn the appropriate lessons. That remains our position'

Quote Originally Posted by kb_don View Post
    I suspect that too. My memory's a bit vague on this, but was it not a hun in charge of the council that veto'd previous stadium plans?
    It might be worth asking Keith Moorhouse and Kate Dean of Cove Rangers to comment on the reasons for their 12-year delay in constructing their stadium (2000-2012), which would have given the required second access to Calder Park for our grun. Mr Callum McCaig, city councillor for the area, along with Dean, at the time, has also never commented. Of course, since his capitulation to a Tory (aye a ****ing Tory, no less) in June's election, one might have thought he'd have the time to reflect on his inaction on Cove's leaseholding, and perhaps comment, given the burning issue of Kingsford, but the cronyism of the establishment party in Holyrood has now ensured that he is still ensconced in the first class carriage on the biscuit-wheeled gravy train as an advisor to The Party. Hardly hypocritical at all.

Dissing Cove and the Nats in a single mild rant. That'll do.

Hibs release a statement saying they're fine with both cheating & corruption. That'll go down well

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Hibs release a statement saying they're fine with both cheating & corruption. That'll go down well
    I would slag them off but i cant as our chaiman is an equal f@cking c@nt

Page 107 of 489 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast