+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 245 of 489 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Hopefully the stadium does not come to fruition, however the training facilities or lack of, are well overdue, we have a few assets as everything is, up for sale which could easily fund the facilities that are required to help us going forward.
    SF
    Two quick questions if I may?

1- Can anyone provide any examples of training facilities improving or developing players?

2- Going forward to where?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

1- Can anyone provide any examples of training facilities improving or developing players?

1. The English FA's St George's Training Centre , maybe ?....I've heard it being talked about as a factor in the recent success of England's youth teams. But it's well nigh impossible to prove that any perceived improvement in the quality of a batch of players was attributable to quality of the training facilities. Personally , I think the quality of the people involved would be more important. You could have the best facilities available but they wouldn't make for better players unless the scouts and coaches were sourcing and getting the best out of the good players.

2 Think he's meaning "in future"

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Not a surprise, but Rangers have the highest borrowings in Scottish football

Is the clock still ticking?

Looks like we have borrowings too.
    The article indicates it is 0.5M
    You need to take reports like this with a bit of a pinch of salt (not to say that sevco don't have highest debt). For instance whilst we have borrowings of £0.5M we also have a bunch of cash in the bank so our net position at June 30 2017 was £1.3M cash in bank. Likewise celtic have more than £20m net cash in bank

Is the answer to Q2 Kingsford?

Training facilities aren't the answer as such.

It's all about the set up and being in an area that produces or can produce good players. Take Hamilton for example. Standard facilities but they tap into a great market and go about their business very well. Likewise Motherwell.

I'm all for having decent facilities but it was used as a carrot for the new stadium which doesn't sit right with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Hopefully the stadium does not come to fruition, however the training facilities or lack of, are well overdue, we have a few assets as everything is, up for sale which could easily fund the facilities that are required to help us going forward.
    SF
    Holy sh@t do we kind of have the same opinion on something?

As players are spoilt little pretty boy b@tches these days I do believe bad training facilities may put off signings.

Name:  26EA5FD9-9499-4A0C-9162-F56E923EBE48.jpg
Views: 743
Size:  13.7 KB

Classy fans, classy club

The boy's name in this story....

Rangers fan ‘grabbed EasyJet steward’s breast’ on Edinburgh-Berlin flight

A Rangers supporter ***ually assaulted an air steward while flying out to watch his team play a friendly in Germany. Souness Clark grabbed the woman’s breast as he travelled on an easyJet flight from Edinburgh to Berlin in January last year.

Clark, from Clydebank, was among 200 supporters on the plane travelling to Germany to watch the Ibrox club play a challenge match against RB Leipzig. Flight attendants struggled to keep order during the flight as the rowdy footie fans began shouting and singing club songs. And as one female air steward, who cannot be named due to legal reasons, attempted to serve beer to a passenger Clark reached out and grabbed and squeezed her breast. The easyJet employee was said to have been left “physically shaken” by the ***ual attack.

That's a belter. Heard his brother is called Hurlock

Can you imagine getting on a flight then finding out you are sharing it with 200 hundred huns? There wouldn't be many scenarios that would stop me getting off that plane.

Page 245 of 489 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast