+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 489 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

10 minutes, no dissenting voices ....

The all new Hun thread ....

Forgiveness and Redemption? F@@k off, no chance - cheating b@stards - always will be .... was I on drugs to even pose that question?

Tomorrow? 25 f@@kin' years since we last won there? I was at the game in 1991, good bounce .... unacceptable that we haven't won there since .... COYR.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    10 minutes, no dissenting voices ....

The all new Hun thread ....

Forgiveness and Redemption? F@@k off, no chance - cheating b@stards - always will be .... was I on drugs to even pose that question?

Tomorrow? 25 f@@kin' years since we last won there? I was at the game in 1991, good bounce .... unacceptable that we haven't won there since .... COYR.
    Enjoy yer tenants,this is for another day my friend coyr

Let's hope that whoever scores the winning goal for us on Saturday celebrates is way over the top and infuriates the home support.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-...tland-38226641

So let me get this straight, This c@nt has lobbed a seat over the fence into a group of people, i.e endangering the public and hooliganism at the same time yet he doesn't get a stadium ban. The mind boggles

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

So let me get this straight, This c@nt has lobbed a seat over the fence into a group of people, i.e endangering the public and hooliganism at the same time yet he doesn't get a stadium ban. The mind boggles
    The cnut should have got a custodial sentence. Could have killed somebody, or maimed them badly.

#TheEstablishment

That is astounding! Was the guy hit not injured enough?! Maybe he promised and swore on his mummies life he wouldn't do it again! Joke decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

tis pretty mental. imagine if this was the other way round.

Quote Originally Posted by standfreelee View Post
    tis pretty mental. imagine if this was the other way round.
    Don't have to. At the piggery a couple of seasons ago, quite a few seats went flying into the home end. Think it was maybe Ajax fans that had ripped them out during the week.

Id arrest the guy last night that totally destroyed the back of one of the seats in the RDS lower last night, smashed it into 20 odd pieces. Mind you he will probably get away with it cos he was wearing a red strip and was taking part in the shooting in practise at the time before the game.

If you thought the corruption in the Rangers / Sevco story stank up until now, there's a good chance what will transpire this year will take it to a new level.

The Holy Grail for Sevco is European football. Now, UEFA's FFP rules currently (should) bar them from participation in 2017-18 should they qualify. Hands up if you think the SFA will allow that to happen?

Page 1 of 489 1231151101 ... LastLast