+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 127 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

McInnes seems to be an intelligent man, he turned down a basket case in Sunderland, will he be foolish enough enough to go to another basket case. There is every chance that a more attractive team than Aberdeen will come calling but the state ‘the rangers’ are in eliminates them from being attractive.
    The hun support do not have the patience for team building, they need success now, it is very doubtful if any current manager can achieve that. It is my belief such a move would set his career back, he has recovered from his Bristol fiasco, will he want to go down that same road again. Go to Ibrox and that is exactly the road he will go down, a wee bounce to start with followed by the orcs baying for his blood.

Accrding to andy devlin in the current bun DM will be getting tapped up on Monday.
    C AND P to save giving the cnts click bait.

NO1 TARGET*Rangers could make their move for Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes as early as Monday as they look for Pedro Caixinha’s successor

It’s understood Gers chiefs want this weekend’s fixtures concluded before stepping up their search for a new gaffer

EXCLUSIVE

By Andy Devlin and Robert Thomson

27th October 2017,*10:32 pm

RANGERS could make their move for Derek McInnes as early as Monday.

It’s understood Gers chiefs want this weekend’s fixtures concluded before stepping up their search to find a successor for the Portuguese.

Rangers chairman Dave King is still in the country and will be at Murrayfield to see Graeme Murty take temporary charge against*Hearts.

But there is a desire to move swiftly for McInnes and avoid any further delay in the rebuilding process.

The ex-Gers*star signed a new three-year deal at Pittodrie in the summer, and the Dons could demand compensation of around £1.5million.

Gers WON’T baulk at that figure, knowing that they MUST get this appointment right.

But McInnes has insisted that he won’t be distracted by Gers targeting him.
    Last edited by fittiered; 28-10-2017 at 03:18 AM.

I dont belive DM could work with such an incompetent board. Managerial decisions at board level have proved they are incompetant beyond belief.
    Financially inept they, have no public relation strategy without the likes of the Daily Retard on their side
    Everybody despises them and sees them as a joke outfit
    I think he is wise enough to see through thier spin doctors and lack of dignity to piss in there general direction.
    Seeing him interviewed on RedTV about Newco managerial vacancy he gave me enought comfort to say I am not going anywhere, without say it outright
    He is shewd enough to keep his thoughts to himself

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    I dont belive DM could work with such an incompetent board.
    I'd say he's now experienced in that aspect.

He be silly to turn it down, given his background and obvious ambition. They'd be mad not to at least consider McInnes given the consistency he's had.

Still not convinced by McInnes TBH, especially in the bigger games and he'd get found out at mordor.

They'll probably go for Frank de Boer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    He be silly to turn it down, given his background and obvious ambition. They'd be mad not to at least consider McInnes given the consistency he's had.

Still not convinced by McInnes TBH, especially in the bigger games and he'd get found out at mordor.

I agree, but McInnes failings would not be our problem should he go to Mordor, and I for one would hope he fails spectacularly.

If and when DM leaves AFC to England, for example, he does so on a chariot, and my best wishes. If he fcuks off to Mordor, he'll get the same treatment from me as awaits Jack.R in a few weeks time. You could argue that its not comparing apples with apples as one is a Paisley boy and one is a Tillydrone boy, but if you go from AFC to Mordor, you're a cnut.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post

I think he would be mental to have turned down Sunderland in the summer but to take on the "challenge" of the huns, who are in an even worse state than Sunderland ever were.

How come the rat's playing the day, is he nae banned?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    How come the rat's playing the day, is he nae banned?
    They appealed the sending-off. Losing 1-0 atm.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    They appealed the sending-off. Losing 1-0 atm.
    Nae any more the auld man Kenny Miller levelled up 1-1 half time!

Page 127 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast