+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Queens v St Mirren

Queens v St Mirren

Championship Form Guide (Last 6)

Dundee Utd 16
    Hibs 14
    Morton 14
    Raith 10
    Falkirk 8
    Dumbarton 8
    Dunfermline 6
    Ayr 5
    St.Mirren 0
    QoS 0

Honestly don't know what to expect on Tuesday night. Both teams haven't picked up a point in their last 6 games . Will the management team somehow install the confidence we've been lacking over the last 10 weeks ? Can we start taking our chances and will the crowd be under the 1,000 mark ?
    It's worrying when you read supporters like Bagapapa spitting the dummy and not going back. He's a Queens diehard that's finally had enough

I personally think we should all give the new manager a chance to show us what he can do with the team before making rash decisions like not going back

Mon the South !!!!

Well, inconvenient as it is being a Tuesday night and p!ssed off as I am with the combination of crap performances, bad luck and results, I shall be there on Tuesday, watching with my eyes closed and hoping for a win.

Cannot see new manager having an effect on confidence. Think it needs a result first for that to build. Surely we can't suffer any more of the bad luck side of things. Having said that, I am a fan of Gary Player's saying on the lines of "the harder I work, the luckier I get."
    I hope Jacobs is back in centre midfield. He may not be the perfect footballer but he isn't lazy.

Off the top of my head , I can't remember us beating St Mirren at Palmerston. Will have to check the record books but I think it's a long time.

St Mirren got their first league win last year at Palmerston and with them still looking for a first league win this season it could happen again.
    Really hope Queens can stop the rot and get something from this game.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Off the top of my head , I can't remember us beating St Mirren at Palmerston. Will have to check the record books but I think it's a long time.
    Queens beat St Mirren 1-0 in the 2nd home match last season when Alex Harris scored his first goal for Queens.

Quote Originally Posted by QOS King View Post
    St Mirren got their first league win last year at Palmerston and with them still looking for a first league win this season it could happen again.
    Really hope Queens can stop the rot and get something from this game.

Queens beat St Mirren 1-0 in the 2nd home match last season when Alex Harris scored his first goal for Queens.
    Cheers mate . I was wracking my brains through the 70s and 80's and there was a win last season I forgot about.

Definitely our lowest crowd of the season tomorrow night but I've decided to go along . It's times like these the team needs our support and not for even more fans to walk away

Punters certainly disappearing like snaw off a dyke with the attendance on Saturday the lowest home league one of the season - 434
    less fans is a lot of money to a wee team like Queens and, as aloreburn says, it could easily be less v St Mirren.

The general Dumfries public talk a lot about Queens but only a minority attend. This adds extra onus on us , the hard core . When you are struggling , it's exactly the moment where people who care should be rallying round the club. It doesn't work like this in the town so we shall have to dig ourselves out of the hole alone . Just remember that a little encouragement will be a lot more helpful than some of the idiotic stuff I heard on Saturday. These are the kind of times you know who is with you and who isn't. There are quite a few people that better not even attempt to engage me in a Queens discussion as I know lot more about there character now than I did before.
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 05-12-2016 at 12:17 PM.

Withdrawing financial support from something you purport to support is damaging and utterly senseless. How is this going to improve a situation? Anyway, we go again tomorrow looking for three points at last.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Withdrawing financial support from something you purport to support is damaging and utterly senseless. How is this going to improve a situation? Anyway, we go again tomorrow looking for three points at last.
    Well said JR.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)