Thread: Humza Yousof

This is a non story a mistake that anyone could have made. And for Billy Britain to try and make some political capital out of this, Show s him for what he is .. A daily mail esque Tory lickspittle.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    This is a non story a mistake that anyone could have made. And for Billy Britain to try and make some political capital out of this, Show s him for what he is .. A daily mail esque Tory lickspittle.
    Of course it's a story separatist boy. The transport minister gets caught driving without insurance, tut tut. I hope he gets hammered by the courts as he thoroughly deserves to be.
    He is also not very good at his job, incompetent to say the least. He is obviously not up to it as are most of the SNP.
    And whatever a Daily Mail esque Tory lickspittle is which I have no idea I would still rather be one of them every day of the week than a SNP braveheart, freedom fighter embarrassment
    Last edited by Bodie80; 09-12-2016 at 06:49 AM.

The worrying thing about this story is that police officers are trailing Scottish government ministers. Reminds me of MI5 briefing the tories in the late 70s against the labour government.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    The worrying thing about this story is that police officers are trailing Scottish government ministers. Reminds me of MI5 briefing the tories in the late 70s against the labour government.
    I'm glad they caught him. Don't know if they trailed him or not though but let's hope he gets his just rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    I'm glad they caught him. Don't know if they trailed him or not though but let's hope he gets his just rewards.
    Why not just hang every Independence supporter from the nearest tree and be done with it BoreBoy.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    Why not just hang every Independence supporter from the nearest tree and be done with it BoreBoy.
    Boreboy coming from you, pot, kettle, black comes to mind
    Hanging is a bit strong Spameater but the chunt deserves all he gets as driving without insurance is a bad offence made worse by the fact he is Scotlands transport minister. Phucking idiot in more ways than one

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    so you have no problem with government ministers being targeted by police officers, you probably know the coppers involved

so you have no problem with government ministers being targeted by police officers, you probably know the coppers involved
    Timmydice's tim overhaul is now complete. He has the victim mentality and conspiracy mindset off to a fine art now. And he stinks of shyte.

The superhero teenage mutant nomark turtleheid has found the big boy forum, must have got his first pube

Check this pap out, it's all about forums for this disturbed whank to get his vile kicks, you won't see him with a bird or doon the match anytime soon.

No idea what the supervillian doctor dildo is saying but I'm guessing it's not some heavy duty policitical stuff, the hun monkeys are far too thick for that

No Taintedice I've no problem with that nugget (Scotland's transport minister who said he knows nothing about transport) getting done for breaking the law. Infact I think it's brilliant. Sadly I don't this time know the coppers involved. If I did I would buy them a drink

A right-wing blackshirt wearing fascist has no problem with elected ministers being targeted by hun polis, what's that all about

The slug avoiding these threads at all costs