+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Lowe

Ryan Lowe

On RS and teketext reporting that Bury want to re-sign Lowe. Does this mean that the player wants to return to Bury? Imagine that they must have already spoken to him. Does this mean he wants to leave?

If this happens it will certainly be a major setback.

He's gone, good move for both clubs apparently.

How can this be a good move for us , the only way its good is the reduction in the wage bill for the club and with Ryan Lowe gone there is less of a threat to the managers job from him. This will not have come out of the blue , Lowe will be astute enough to see how his future is at the club is effected by the current scandal. If Dagnal follows then we are in serious trouble on and off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdad View Post
    How can this be a good move for us , the only way its good is the reduction in the wage bill for the club and with Ryan Lowe gone there is less of a threat to the managers job from him. This will not have come out of the blue , Lowe will be astute enough to see how his future is at the club is effected by the current scandal. If Dagnal follows then we are in serious trouble on and off the field.
    I will bet that Ryan Lowe thinks it is a great move. Really happy to be leaving this dead end club.

But hey look on the good side, cannot wait for the pleasure of reading Timmy`s positive take on this subject.

So Lowe goes/has gone, who the hell are we going to replace him with up front ?, Saunders ?. Absolute joke of a club, but you can't blame the guy. The only one that shows an ounce of effort each game and yet we still put up with Del Boy and Rodney on the side lines. As ruocul said, can't wait for Timmy to turn this into a positive. God help us.

Talk about final straws! What are the board doing????

Ryan Lowe isn't going anywhere according to Davis's latest comments, 18 months on a contract still to run and Davis says he wants to keep him beyond that too.

Quote Originally Posted by chinaalex View Post
    So Lowe goes/has gone, who the hell are we going to replace him with up front ?, Saunders ?. Absolute joke of a club, but you can't blame the guy. The only one that shows an ounce of effort each game and yet we still put up with Del Boy and Rodney on the side lines. As ruocul said, can't wait for Timmy to turn this into a positive. God help us.
    No positive spin me old China. I just don't leap into print the instant that someone has a brain fart.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    No positive spin me old China. I just don't leap into print the instant that someone has a brain fart.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    As dignified as ever Timmy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast