+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Paul Warne interview Radio Sheffield.

Paul Warne interview Radio Sheffield.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04knzf7

For anyone that missed Radio Sheffield tonight.

Paul Warne Quote : I will try not to cry.

The link is approx 19mins long.

U.T.M.

good interview. from his comment it doesn't look like hes a Wilson fan (fank fek)

Thanks Casper,

That is far and away the best interview from a manager I've heard in a long time.
    Last edited by frogmiller; 09-12-2016 at 11:20 AM.

Good from Warney that. Hope it works for him. Thought last week his team selection was an improvement.

When he was on about managers lies to players. SE springs to mind, wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him & that wouldn't be very far!

Hope in Jan' he has some imput in which players to offload. Wilson, Kelly, Blackstock can go along with all loans apart from Adeyemi. Wouldn't bring Smallwood or Thorpe back.
    Last edited by gwru; 09-12-2016 at 11:44 AM.

Honest,witty,professional,knowledgeable,sounds like a recipe for a good manager.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Good from Warney that. Hope it works for him. Thought last week his team selection was an improvement.

When he was on about managers lies to players. SE springs to mind, wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him & that wouldn't be very far!

Hope in Jan' he has some imput in which players to offload. Wilson, Kelly, Blackstock can go along with all loans apart from Adeyemi. Wouldn't bring Smallwood or Thorpe back.
    Is that Steve lying to the layers, or someone else.

God knows.

What do you see in Adeyami gwru ? I see nothing but a slowcoach ineffective lump going through the motions !!

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    What do you see in Adeyami gwru ? I see nothing but a slowcoach ineffective lump going through the motions !!
    With Halford out got no other holding midfield player. But other loans can all go back.