+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Thread 2017

It was quite funny watching the fans getting seshed up on double espresso's before the game.

I'm off to Rome for 4 days in a couple of weeks. Football isn't on the menu as the burd will be in attendance. It'll just be red wine, spaghetti & a wee visit to see how the popes doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I'm off to Rome for 4 days in a couple of weeks. Football isn't on the menu as the burd will be in attendance. It'll just be red wine, spaghetti & a wee visit to see how the popes doing.
    A name like Mason and yer awa tae see the Pope?

Away to Spain for 2 months April and May driving down to Portsmouth boat from there to Bilbao then drive to my villa in Sierra Golf near Murcia.
    Taking my daughter my wife and yes two we dogs we have booked a dog friendly cabin .Looking forward to it.

Just back from spending New Year in Moscow.

What a superb city, totally recommend it.

Could even be my favourite city and I've been to a few.

Went to Rome two years ago in April with Mrs Crooky for our anniversary. Absolute fantastic place, just loved it. It did help it was 25 degrees and wine is cheaper than coffee

Went in 2015, loved Rome, my favourite city visited so far I think.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    Went in 2015, loved Rome, my favourite city visited so far I think.
    Look forward to it. But Berlin with take some beating in the favourite cities stakes

Dublin in June te see Aerosmith
    Orlando in September
    Pals stagger to be decided

Wife booked a fortnight in Lanzarote on New Years Day due to free child place offer with Thomson's, flying out last week of June.

My pal has started working in Dubai so a few of us are going out to crash at his place in May for a week, just to sort out if 2nd or 3rd week of May.

And most importantly, hopefully a jolly to see the Dons in Europa League action.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast