+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Holiday Thread 2017

That's my "no sleep 'till Vienna" Euro football invasion sorted. CL draw was not kind so have nowhere to go during the week close to Prague. Few bucket list things to be ticked off. Ernst Happel being one

Games to be attended over 10 days

Dukla Prague v Teplice
    Sparta Prague v Banik Ostrava
    Slavia Prague v Mlada Boleslav
    Benfica v Basel
    Porto v Monaco
    Austria Vienna v AEK Athens
    Rapid Vienna v Mattersburg

And anything else I can find on the Monday or the second Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Dukla Prague v Teplice
    Benfica v Basel
    Porto v Monaco

And anything else I can find on the Monday or the second Friday
    All tickets acquired but a wee change in the middle. F@ck the champions league. Give me Swiss 2nd division instead

Prague-Geneva-Vienna

Dukla Prague v Teplice
    Servette v Neuchatel Xamax

Should be a fair 10 days and I will make sure I get a Dukla Prague away top as it is Christmas time

Going over to dust down the campervan at the end of the month. Aberdeen-Alicante, pick up the van then booked in a site at Benidorm for a few days. Got absolutely nothing planned to do while I'm there. Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Going over to dust down the campervan at the end of the month. Aberdeen-Alicante, pick up the van then booked in a site at Benidorm for a few days. Got absolutely nothing planned to do while I'm there. Just the way I like it.
    My holidays now are usually based on fitba. But apart from the games I just wing it and do whatever sightseeing, museums during the day. I never look up "best things to do" websites and sh@t/All I look into is if the place has a Hard Rock Café and that's it (yes im a badge geek)

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    The plan was down to Glasgow Wednesday night to watch us pump the huns. Off to Alicante/Benidorm this morning and fly back to Aberdeen on Sunday just in time for another spanking of the minks.

So far we got made to look like little children at Ibrox, North East infrastructure imploded under 2 cm of snow making my bus too late to catch my plane. Booked the only other flight I could find for early Friday morning from Edinburgh then the train from Inverurie down to Edinburgh gets cancelled. So about 180 quid down so far and lets face it, we aren't going to win on Sunday.

Currently in the airport getting ready for Prague. Slavia v Banik Ostrava tonight

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234