+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Proper Mannies Cricket

Surprised that no-one has posted about Scotland beating England today in the 50-over version. Will certainly enjoy going to work on Tuesday as my boss is a huge cricket and rugby fan which makes it a double whammy - probably not the best time to ask for a pay rise).

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas get it right up you guffy, Morris dancing, bowler hat wearing, Nigel fu(ks.

England cricket supporting will start again 2mrw

Now this is Proper Mannies Cricket, nae Hobart Hurricanes verses Birmingham Bears or any o that p!sh. Proper 5 Test series, England v India, proper grounds n all (apart fae the Rose Bowl 4th test).

India traditionally do not travel well but this is a very different side and a very different captain in Virat Kohli. His record in England is pretty poor but I expect that will change in the next couple of months. As ever, their batsmen are better than their bowlers but Ashwin is the top spinner on either side by a long way.

Intriguing series for England Coach and Captain. Win and everything is peachy. Lose and I can see both punted and Morgan brought in to see if he can work wonders with the red ball team in the same way he has transformed the ODI side (apart fae getting their @rse handed to them by Scotland obvs )

Collapses have been all too common and 134-5 seems to be a position England find themselves in far too often. Stokes being back adds some balance to the team and the controversial selection of Rashid, who no longer wants to play County Cricket, puts a lot of pressure on the money grabbing leg spinner.

Teams:-

England XI: Alastair Cook, Jennings, Joe Root, Dawid Malan, Bairstow, Stokes, Buttler, Curran, Adil Rashid, Stuart Broad, James Anderson.

India XI: Shikhar Dhawan, Murali Vijay, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma.

Score Prediction - England 1, India 3
    Top Scorer - Eng - Bairstow, Ind - Kohli
    Top Wicket taker - Eng - Anderson, Ind - Ashwin

England win toss and will bat.

Another England collapse, they are so predictable.

The test against India was edge of the seat stuff, good viewing, and England beat the World champs.

F'uck England

Whatever sport they're playing.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    F'uck England

Whatever sport they're playing.
    Get a life Donsdaft, you sound like a bitter old man.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    The test against India was edge of the seat stuff, good viewing, and England beat the World champs.
    I was being transported along Shawlands Road when Stoke bagged the Indian captain. My shout of “yaaaaas!” was probably ill-advised given Govanhill has many many people from the sub-continent as residents.

I think I got away with it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Get a life Donsdaft, you sound like a bitter old man.
    And you sound like an English loving poofter.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Now this is Proper Mannies Cricket, nae Hobart Hurricanes verses Birmingham Bears or any o that p!sh. Proper 5 Test series, England v India, proper grounds n all (apart fae the Rose Bowl 4th test).

India traditionally do not travel well but this is a very different side and a very different captain in Virat Kohli. His record in England is pretty poor but I expect that will change in the next couple of months. As ever, their batsmen are better than their bowlers but Ashwin is the top spinner on either side by a long way.

Intriguing series for England Coach and Captain. Win and everything is peachy. Lose and I can see both punted and Morgan brought in to see if he can work wonders with the red ball team in the same way he has transformed the ODI side (apart fae getting their @rse handed to them by Scotland obvs )

Collapses have been all too common and 134-5 seems to be a position England find themselves in far too often. Stokes being back adds some balance to the team and the controversial selection of Rashid, who no longer wants to play County Cricket, puts a lot of pressure on the money grabbing leg spinner.

Teams:-

England XI: Alastair Cook, Jennings, Joe Root, Dawid Malan, Bairstow, Stokes, Buttler, Curran, Adil Rashid, Stuart Broad, James Anderson.

India XI: Shikhar Dhawan, Murali Vijay, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma.

Score Prediction - England 1, India 3
    Top Scorer - Eng - Bairstow, Ind - Kohli
    Top Wicket taker - Eng - Anderson, Ind - Ashwin

England win toss and will bat.

Get you, Mark Nicholas. Top preview

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast