+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Proper Mannies Cricket

Is that the equivalent of John Arlott on “ open all mikes” ?

Bloody hell.

Never listened to talksport and it doesn't look like I ever will.

I have really no interest in cricket but was a real fan of Test Match Special back in the day, mid seventies to early nineties.

Sheer talent, a joy to listen to, particularly if it was raining and there was no play.

I hate f'uckin advertising.

I used to listen to Talksport occasionally but after hearing Mike Parry I always felt like I needed to shower, particularly if he was on with that, utter, utter, utter illness Brazil.

The advertising will be annoying as fu(k ("That dismissal was brought to you by Ronseal", "It's a Enterprise Rent-a-Car Maximum") and if they go for constant bantz, I for one shan't be listening.

Harmy, Goughy and Bumble getting mentioned for this talksport gig, Harmy's ok, the other two are northern versions of the Blowers caricature. Just as long as Swanny doesn't transfer over his unique blokey charm...

More stupidity in cricket, there is going to be a new 100 ball competition in England.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    More stupidity in cricket, there is going to be a new 100 ball competition in England.
    And that is a ****ing shocker. 20/20 is growing on me, but an even shorter version ?GTF. What next, a one over shootout ? Give me test cricket any day.

I've never liked 20-20, it's just a slogfest.

It'll be 10-10 in a few years, then 5-5.

20/20 is just cricket for (unts that don't like cricket. 100 ball competition sounds even worse, lop-sided, gimmicky and hopefully falls flat on it's @rse.

The Bowlers Fraternity should down tools and force them to use bowling machines as there is, as ever, fu(k all in this for bowlers.

16.4:16.4.

Snappy title for rounders-lite.

What a ****ing pool of pish.

Some cracking matches in the IPL this year. Tonight's win for RR was brilliant TV. Thinking Sunrisers are going aĺl the way. Or Mumbai next best.

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast