+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United: The Wilderness Years 1975-1988 films

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    its obvious you must have been knee high to a grasshopper , if you think anybody down at ellland road would bat an eyelid by calling somebody paddy , you must have been in the boys pen with earplugs in . lol

your not very educated regarding this club , if you think the post revie era was bleak in comparison to now, thats for sure . lol
    'Your' not very educated at all, because 1) i didn't say anyone would bat an eyelid little Marley. Try to keep up with the squiggles on the page and understand what they say. I said it's wrong. I know it's hard for you to get your head around the idea of something being wrong, but try to differentiate in future between what you want something to say, and what it actually says.

On that theme, I also didn't compare the era of the Wilderness Years videos with the era now. You did that. I know it's hard for you to be able to differentiate things (we've discussed this earlier in the previous paragraph), especially when it involves logic or language, but try and remember what you've said will you, rather than blaming other people for it? There's a good little chap from Rothwell.

Marley have you considered returning to the wilderness?

By the way, much as it's very 21st century to do all this homoerotic angry hard man stuff, most people just get on with being men now.

Just a heads up on how you're coming across chick.

Maybe someone has the horn for you Jez which is why he can’t leave you alone ;-))

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    'Your' not very educated at all, because 1) i didn't say anyone would bat an eyelid little Marley. Try to keep up with the squiggles on the page and understand what they say. I said it's wrong. I know it's hard for you to get your head around the idea of something being wrong, but try to differentiate in future between what you want something to say, and what it actually says.

On that theme, I also didn't compare the era of the Wilderness Years videos with the era now. You did that. I know it's hard for you to be able to differentiate things (we've discussed this earlier in the previous paragraph), especially when it involves logic or language, but try and remember what you've said will you, rather than blaming other people for it? There's a good little chap from Rothwell.
    well if calling somebody paddy upsets you, then i guess you are one of a very few that ATTEND elland who never curse or swear whatsoever l COS ITS WRONG LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Marley have you considered returning to the wilderness?
    YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE WILDERNESS FOR YEARS FELLA , , THINKING LEEDS ARE GOING UP EVERY SEASON lol

well if calling somebody paddy upsets you, then i guess you are one of a very few that ATTEND elland who never curse or swear whatsoever l COS ITS WRONG LOL
    Its reductive, little Marley. It reduces individuals down to a stereotype and is therefore deliberately intended to offend.

It's called prejudice. You might not have noticed one of our Irish contingent followed up your little outburst with a comment that was meant to highlight your prejudice, humorously. Perhaps because you have no intelligence or humour you missed it.

You're like a little Vlad Putin aren't you with your puffed up little chest and your angry little outbursts. Throw your toys and get all upset about things and try to show what a big man you are with your little stories about being angry at Elland Road with your angry friends. Bet you're one of those blokes at Leeds who takes his shirt off - nothing homoerotic about that at all, eh, little Marls? Just men showing their bodies to each other and wanting other men to look. Fill yer boots, nothing wrong with it, as long as you can see yourself for what you are, you big man you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Its reductive, little Marley. It reduces individuals down to a stereotype and is therefore deliberately intended to offend.

It's called prejudice. You might not have noticed one of our Irish contingent followed up your little outburst with a comment that was meant to highlight your prejudice, humorously. Perhaps because you have no intelligence or humour you missed it.

You're like a little Vlad Putin aren't you with your puffed up little chest and your angry little outbursts. Throw your toys and get all upset about things and try to show what a big man you are with your little stories about being angry at Elland Road with your angry friends. Bet you're one of those blokes at Leeds who takes his shirt off - nothing homoerotic about that at all, eh, little Marls? Just men showing their bodies to each other and wanting other men to look. Fill yer boots, nothing wrong with it, as long as you can see yourself for what you are, you big man you.
    lol , no because you were at school in them days lol read your first paragraph, probably a bit upsetting for you then, been the fragile and sensitive type. aww bless lol

by the way england v germany game was played for the victims of the bradford fire disaster .

you see fella you have been educated once again . lol

lol , no because you were at school in them days lol read your first paragraph, probably a bit upsetting for you then, been the fragile and sensitive type. aww bless lol

by the way england v germany game was played for the victims of the bradford fire disaster .

you see fella you have been educated once again . lol
    Nobody would question your football knowledge little Vlad - it's everything else you fall down on.

i sometimes agree with things you say. That's probably because i've been saying some of them for months before you turned up, although you seem to have missed that. Never agree with the way you say things though.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Maybe someone has the horn for you Jez which is why he can’t leave you alone ;-))
    I'm starting to wonder mate.

I thought it was WTF but i guess it's anyone that'll engage.

Bored now though - he'll have to find someone else to latch himself on to like a blackhead on Vlad Putin's buttoc k.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)