+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warney speaks on his situation

Warney speaks on his situation

No news is good news as they say!

http://itsmillerstime.co.uk/paul-war...taker-manager/

Please Mr Stewart give Paul Warne the job until the end of the season and let's see where that takes us.
    If you bring a new manager in now you will risk destroying the camaraderie that Warney is building amongst the players, staff and supporters.
    If you do decide that PW is the ideal man until the end of the season please also give him a written assurance that he can return to his role as Fitness Coach if his stint as caretaker manager doesn't work out.
    Come on Mr Stewart, you know it makes sense!

Agree mellow

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Please Mr Stewart give Paul Warne the job until the end of the season and let's see where that takes us.
    If you bring a new manager in now you will risk destroying the camaraderie that Warney is building amongst the players, staff and supporters.
    If you do decide that PW is the ideal man until the end of the season please also give him a written assurance that he can return to his role as Fitness Coach if his stint as caretaker manager doesn't work out.
    Come on Mr Stewart, you know it makes sense!
    I agree with you MM, but my worry would be when, or if, we have another bad spell, then all the cabbages will be out wanting his head, on here, and god forbid start abusing the bloke in person.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I agree with you MM, but my worry would be when, or if, we have another bad spell, then all the cabbages will be out wanting his head, on here, and god forbid start abusing the bloke in person.
    Actually that worries me a bit too mm but I just think it's the best option given our present situation.
    Can you imagine if he pulled off a miracle and got us out of this mess? Well I can dream.

Agree mellow..

One volunteer is better than ten pressed men.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Spot on and precisely my fear.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    Spot on and precisely my fear.
    It's not a good enough reason not to make the appointment though.
    There's always a risk but it seems as though Warney is building a real togetherness amongst the players and that's just the kind of spirit we're going to need to stand a fighting chance of clawing back points on the teams above us.
    Don't hesitate Mr Stewart, get it done!

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger View Post
    One volunteer is better than ten pressed men.
    One volunteer might be better than ten Pressley men as well. Just sayin' 😊

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast