+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ronnie

Ronnie

During his interview on Millersplayer, Ronnie was asked if he's applied for the managers job, to which he answered "Oh no".

When asked if he's like to work for RUFC again in some other capacity, he replied "It would take me 2 seconds to think about that".

He has more charisma in his top pocket than most of the other backroom staff put together and I think he'll be back soon, maybe as corporate greeter or along those lines?

*He'd lol

King Ronnie

Love the guy.UTM!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey46 View Post
    Love the guy.UTM!!
    I will echo those sentiments Monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    During his interview on Millersplayer, Ronnie was asked if he's applied for the managers job, to which he answered "Oh no".

When asked if he's like to work for RUFC again in some other capacity, he replied "It would take me 2 seconds to think about that".

He has more charisma in his top pocket than most of the other backroom staff put together and I think he'll be back soon, maybe as corporate greeter or along those lines?
    Well now Brecks is pitch side there's a vacancy for a corporate greeter .....can't see him dropping to that level but then again....

Luv him to be onboard

Two many cooks spoil the broth. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Two many cooks spoil the broth. Move on.

Where to ? Andy scott ? Neil redfern? Alan stubbs ? Kenny jackett ? Ok, steve evans...and thats one out of 5 gambles..one more bad gamble could kill us off..I dont consider ronnie a gamble...

Ronnie will not be coming back here, not as manager. Warney fresh ideas just what we need.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast