+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ronnie

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Ronnie will not be coming back here, not as manager. Warney fresh ideas just what we need.
    By bringing in Brecks..... Who is the next best thing? Dont think for one minute Warney hasnt called Ronnie. Id bet he has.

Ronnie, in all honesty, wont be coming back in my opinion as a manager, another role maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    By bringing in Brecks..... Who is the next best thing? Dont think for one minute Warney hasnt called Ronnie. Id bet he has.

Ronnie, in all honesty, wont be coming back in my opinion as a manager, another role maybe.
    Ronnie is a club legend, as are Brecks and Warney. And rightly so as they care about the club and not their win ratio (KJ). Listened to Warney in his interviews and he is a breath of fresh air. Articulate, knowledgeable, funny and totally committed to RUFC. As I said in a previous post, if he can collect some wins before New Year and reduce the points chasm, then I hope TS gives him until the seasons end with the current backroom staff. It worked at Oakwell last season.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Ronnie will not be coming back here, not as manager. Warney fresh ideas just what we need.
    How do you know that? Are you on the Technical Committee?
    If so, it explains a lot 😊

Ronnie head of recruitment ??

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Ronnie head of recruitment ??
    Don't think so. Ronnie doesn't give the impression that he's particularly technologically savvy and apparently the guy who's coming is bringing some super duper software with him 😊

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Don't think so. Ronnie doesn't give the impression that he's particularly technologically savvy and apparently the guy who's coming is bringing some super duper software with him ��
    Software is one thing, but you cant beat nous.

Quote Originally Posted by Fensmiller View Post
    Software is one thing, but you cant beat nous.
    Can't argue with that. Hopefully the new guy has got that as well.

He could come on the Millers Mad board, giving football tips on how to bet on football games, after the disastrous bets by some posters on the QPR game.

Thing is Ronnie will always be at the end of a phone if Warney needs advice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12