+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Queens v Dunfermline

Queens v Dunfermline

Here's highlights from next week's opponents in their fine win over Morton.
    Last edited by QOS_MAD_ADMIN; 12-12-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Two appalling defensive errors by Morton, - indeed it was like watching Queens until Naysmith came along.

This video must be required watching for Queens defence to ensure they do not do anything as silly on Saturday!

Our defence has been a shambles during this quarter. I would even say we need a new keeper to replace Robinson. Send Atkinson out on loan and Robinson can be the backup.

Quote Originally Posted by Para Handy View Post
    Our defence has been a shambles during this quarter. I would even say we need a new keeper to replace Robinson. Send Atkinson out on loan and Robinson can be the backup.
    Why wouldn't you give Sunny Jim a run in the team, Para? Don't recall young Atkinson doing too much wrong and a lot that was right. Lee needs to get a grip. He is some keeper when he's at the top of his game but between some fine saves he's made some costly errors in the last few games.

I just don't think young Jim is good enough at this level.

8 years with Queens and an amazing 194 times on the bench unused suggests his career is going nowhere if he stays around Palmy any longer although agree that Robinson has looked out of sorts lately - playing behind our defence in the 7 game losing sequence has not helped his confidence of course.

We need to ramp up the profile of this match.

FFS we can shop all day, - go on line, faf about with all the excuses under the sun for not being able to attend, - but we need to get along to Palmy and support the new manager and the lads, - who I reckon will be firing on all cylinders this Saturday.

There's the added bonus of Nicky Clark, Gavin Reilly, Alan Johnston and the winger who's name escapes me at this moment to watch as well.

I'm on an all day course and leaving just in time for the game.......see you there!

Name:  IMG_7539.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  98.5 KB

Cheers Palmylad, and of course that winger is Michael Paton!

Plus on the bench Queens favourite goalkeeper (not) David Hutton

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)