+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo is as Yahoo does

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Wab how come you've never said any of my posts were good?
    Nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    Appreciate the comment about the IRA songs.

For the record I do not support loyalist/protestant paramilitaries or any songs/chants supporting them (in case I’ve not made it clear in the past)
    Wouldn't it be nice if all the OF fans had the same attitude as 54 and Seumas fair play to you both.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    That's you in a nutshell innit? A sadsack with no reasoning who stays down south.

In other words a phucking nomark.
    Better that than some fkn embarrassment who tries to intimidate people on a message board. I wouldn't see a scummy wee nobody.like you in my road.
    Away and catch a bus, fkn huntard...

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Better that than some fkn embarrassment who tries to intimidate people on a message board. I wouldn't see a scummy wee nobody.like you in my road.
    Away and catch a bus, fkn huntard...
    You met your match Elvis, posters used to shy away from confrontation on here, I like it.

You under the " Snakes " moniker im going to let it flow.

You have history for posting some sick sh!t on the graveyard board.

You met your match Elvis, posters used to shy away from confrontation on here, I like it.

If I may add, get your 3000 mates to back you up.

Numbnut!

Wab's even quoting and calling himself names now, what a phucking idiot

Quote Originally Posted by 54FairAndSquare View Post
    Appreciate the comment about the IRA songs.

For the record I do not support loyalist/protestant paramilitaries or any songs/chants supporting them (in case I’ve not made it clear in the past)
    So why are you permanently Beelin' aboot no getting tae sing them?

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    So why are you permanently Beelin' aboot no getting tae sing them?
    Calimero Loyal

Well I never have - may I ask which 'match' this is I am supposed to have 'met'? (I assume this 'met' is metaphorical...)

It was my first, but as usual I am unsure of your meaning with the 'let it flow' thing

History?
    I believe you have me confused with someone else.

I think young Skelper has you right - if you wish to be understood, speak plainly.
    If you have an allegation or an accusation to make, let's see it in black and white, with any evidence you may have.
    No-one will dob you - it was only ever huns who got offended and grassed people anyway.

Now, listen you here to me you reprehensible little fud. It was YOU who ran away and got the rest of your verminous filthy pals to check in here in some fkn feeble and embarrassing attempt to intimidate me. Didnae work. Nae surprise.
    You just made yourself look an utter fkn tool.

Now, you are forever claiming you have some evidence of wrongdoing against posters on this board - post it - whatever you have.
    I have never posted anything in my life I have been ashamed of - perhaps a tad over the top when it comes to slapping down those who I feel have had a go at me for no good reason, but nothing I would be ashamed of.
    You, on the other hand, you fkn lowlife piece of shlt, had the temerity to try to scare someone off a message board.
    You really are an utterly vile cnt.

Post what you have.
    Prove your pish . Everyone already knows what I have said is true. Back up your empty threats or shut the fk up.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSnakes View Post
    Well I never have - may I ask which 'match' this is I am supposed to have 'met'? (I assume this 'met' is metaphorical...)

It was my first, but as usual I am unsure of your meaning with the 'let it flow' thing

History?
    I believe you have me confused with someone else.

I think young Skelper has you right - if you wish to be understood, speak plainly.
    If you have an allegation or an accusation to make, let's see it in black and white, with any evidence you may have.
    No-one will dob you - it was only ever huns who got offended and grassed people anyway.

Now, listen you here to me you reprehensible little fud. It was YOU who ran away and got the rest of your verminous filthy pals to check in here in some fkn feeble and embarrassing attempt to intimidate me. Didnae work. Nae surprise.
    You just made yourself look an utter fkn tool.

Now, you are forever claiming you have some evidence of wrongdoing against posters on this board - post it - whatever you have.
    I have never posted anything in my life I have been ashamed of - perhaps a tad over the top when it comes to slapping down those who I feel have had a go at me for no good reason, but nothing I would be ashamed of.
    You, on the other hand, you fkn lowlife piece of shlt, had the temerity to try to scare someone off a message board.
    You really are an utterly vile cnt.

Post what you have.
    Prove your pish . Everyone already knows what I have said is true. Back up your empty threats or shut the fk up.
    Piss of ya fat auld prick.

You posted a comment years ago about the Ibrox Disaster on the Celtc board and you phucking know it, now phuck off.

Btw the people that know me, know what I'm about so why don't you stick to hiding down Sarf and shut the phuck up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)