+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who suspended Dario

Who suspended Dario

So we learn from the national media that DG has been suspended but who did this . Have our board finally woken up and made a major decision or has it been done by the FA. I was not aware the FA could suspend directors of a club but stand to be corrected on this .If the board have done this then I feel this is a major power shift within the club as DG has few shares but a big influence on decision making . If the FA made the decision then other directors have to be worried as they were there when BB was involved at the club

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdad View Post
    So we learn from the national media that DG has been suspended but who did this . Have our board finally woken up and made a major decision or has it been done by the FA. I was not aware the FA could suspend directors of a club but stand to be corrected on this .If the board have done this then I feel this is a major power shift within the club as DG has few shares but a big influence on decision making . If the FA made the decision then other directors have to be worried as they were there when BB was involved at the club
    The FA can suspend whoever they want if they're still working in a football capacity. Without implying that he's guilty of anything, Dario still has/had direct contact with our players of all ages and as Director of Football the FA weren't happy with that.

"Dario still has/had direct contact with our players of all ages and as Director of Football the FA weren't happy with that."[/QUOTE]

I have missed that statement from the FA, I didn't think that they have said anything, where is it please?

Quote Originally Posted by Me For Crewe View Post
    "Dario still has/had direct contact with our players of all ages and as Director of Football the FA weren't happy with that."
    I have missed that statement from the FA, I didn't think that they have said anything, where is it please?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't exactly need to be spelled out. They haven't suspended him so he can have an early Christmas.

It is obvious that none of us know the details or reasons for this suspension. Of course it is a worrying development, but in my opinion at this point the less said the better.

Quote Originally Posted by ruocul View Post
    It is obvious that none of us know the details or reasons for this suspension. Of course it is a worrying development, but in my opinion at this point the less said the better.
    Very much Like

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    Very much Like
    he has been suspended pending investigation of an allegation he smoothed over an allegation of ***ual assault when he was assistant manager at Chelsea.