+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lapping's pot overflows

Lapping's pot overflows

More business success for Andrew Lapping. Word is that he's just sold £30m worth of offices in Scotland. I wonder how much of that was profit? I would guess at MOST of it. With the Brunton Park coffers starting to echo ominously, well, who you gonna call?

Is that good,well is it.

Yes.

1. He has lots of money
    2. He knows other folk with lots of money
    3. This bit of news together with other bits that I've posted demonstrates that he has considerable financial nouse and solid business credentials, not to mention sound judgement
    4. He's not Nixon

Do not think he will bother with it anymore,don't think the present set up want him even with money behind him,cannot have the new kid on the block getting in,oh no no no.

I know what you mean sandpit, and I can't imagine that ANY investor would want to come in while AJ and Pioneer are owed approaching £2m. It would be dead money.

But what if the Club were in administration.........?

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I know what you mean sandpit, and I can't imagine that ANY investor would want to come in while AJ and Pioneer are owed approaching £2m. It would be dead money.

But what if the Club were in administration.........?
    Well two years down the line hows the potty getting on griff

How the Board dealt with AL still rankles with me. That Billionaire stuff and them sitting tight while the Club disappears up its own a­rsehole annoys me even more. It seems that whenever I look for what AL's been up to since he tried to get involved, the more it looks like he has more business sense in his foreskin than the Board have in total.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)