+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Question for Fool Brittanias.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    I agree poverty and inequality are rife in England, Both Scots and English suffer from Westminster policies but here in Scotland we have a clear choice, For many year we have had a Government imposed on us one we didn't vote for. I honestly believe an Independent Scotland would act as a beacon for the rUK the eleist regime will never change under the present system. You actually make the point yourself for Independence ..The UK is one of the most unequal societies in the world don't know about you but I've defo had enough, Independence in Scotland will rock all these Islands and change them for the better.
    Chunts like you realy live in cloud cuckoo land. When is the Scottish government going to do the job they are paid to do properly. Scotland is in a phucking mess and all you chunts bang on about is independence and how much better everything will be after it. The useless SNP are ruining this country and still causing divides and hatred in families and friendships. They cannot accept we said no. Hate is not strong enough a word to describe how I feel about the SNP

The Dream will never die.
    That's all it is, a phucking dream

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    Does that mean we should never have any more elections?In case People fall out due to having different opinions,what a Prize Pillock you are.
    Once in a generation. Prize pillock coming from you . Now go and find a phucking stupid picture to cut and paste, separative boy

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie80 View Post
    Once in a generation. Prize pillock coming from you . Now go and find a phucking stupid picture to cut and paste, separative boy
    It's nice tae see the real Bodie coming oot instead of trying to Masquerade as a Human Being.

Yours Sincerely
    The Separatist.

Quote Originally Posted by spameater1 View Post
    It's nice tae see the real Bodie coming oot instead of trying to Masquerade as a Human Being.

Yours Sincerely
    The Separatist.
    I'm a man than can accept the democratic vote. Chunts like you can't so that makes you not much of a man in my eyes. We didn't win so I'm going to throw my toys out of the pram amd who cares what affect it will have on the country and its people. Selfish and undemocratic to the extreme

This one too?

Chunts like you realy live in cloud cuckoo land. When is the Scottish government going to do the job they are paid to do properly. Scotland is in a phucking mess and all you chunts bang on about is independence and how much better everything will be after it. The useless SNP are ruining this country and still causing divides and hatred in families and friendships. They cannot accept we said no. Hate is not strong enough a word to describe how I feel about the SNP
    Scotland is in a phucking mess Only in your head Billy Britain, If it was such a mess why would the SNP have got more votes than the Tories and Labour put together in the Holyrood elections ? or 56 out of 59 MPs elected ? How do you square that Billy.

Scotland is in a phucking mess Only in your head Billy Britain, If it was such a mess why would the SNP have got more votes than the Tories and Labour put together in the Holyrood elections ? or 56 out of 59 MPs elected ? How do you square that Billy.
    Our education stats are still the best in the world.

How do you feel about the hundreds of Labour voters who voted Yes ? Is Hate a strong enough word for them. ? Or the Greens ? or the thousands who have no political affiliation do you Hate them all Billy ? Are you actually saying you hate half the Scottish people ?

How do you feel about the hundreds of Labour voters who voted Yes ? Is Hate a strong enough word for them. ? Or the Greens ? or the thousands who have no political affiliation do you Hate them all Billy ? Are you actually saying you hate half the Scottish people ?
    The majority voted NO.

Phuckin deal with it as its making you ill.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)